shape
carat
color
clarity

experience with david s in nyc ?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

nywebchic

Rough_Rock
Has anyone dealt with David S diamonds in nyc ? tell me what you have experienced.
they are located 47th street...

Sammm

Rough_Rock
They are legit. However, there's settings are a bit weak. Just be weary of the 47th jewelers. Especially ones with the HUGE stores and people outside bugging you to come in. STAY AWAY :) They will definately rip you off.

The guys at David S. will first give you a 30 mins lecture on diamonds, and they'll show you some rough diamonds, etc. They'll spend some time with you before they whip out the rocks :) Unlike the other places where they shove rings up your... you know what :)

If you have questions about David, let me know.

Good luck,

Sam

diamondgrl

Rough_Rock
What do you mean that the settings are a little weak? I loved the settings and diamonds I saw...and the salesmen are extremely nice and professional there.

reena

Ideal_Rock
diamondgrl, are you associated with david''s? this is the second ancient post you''ve randomly dredged up to defend the company . . .

elmo

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 12/19/2004 12:42
6.gif
0 AM
Author: reena
diamondgrl, are you associated with david's? this is the second ancient post you've randomly dredged up to defend the company . . .
Something that any self-promoting vendor in disguise needs to be aware of is that it's not only against forum policy, but also that the consumers here are if anything even more turned off by the ruse than the forum administration. Basically that means that self-promoting vendors in disguise end up having the opposite effect than what they intended. For that sort of post you're better off talking to Leonid about purchasing some advertising space.

Apologies in advance if we're not reading this correctly.

pearcrazy

Brilliant_Rock
Sniff, sniff, something smells funny!

Uh, this thread is over TWO years old!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results