shape
carat
color
clarity

Experience with Buy Diamond Direct

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Diabuyie

Rough_Rock
Hi,

I''d like to share a great experience of buying a very pretty diamond from Buy Diamond Direct. I just recently bought a 60 points, D VVS1, Ideal mix. I am very please with the way Buy Diamond Direct treated me. They treated me like I''m part of their family and I also feel like I have made a very close friend. They do not push the sale as most salesmen do. In fact they help me out in every way to make certain that I get the best with a lowest price. They are very patient with a very picky person like myself. For the first time that I buy diamond from them, I didn''t even think of sending the diamond out for an audit. The diamond came to my house as exactly how it is and on time. I am looking in buying another same quality diamond but bigger around 1.5 carat. I have work with Buy Diamond Direct and very confidence that I will buy it from them again. I''ve tried several places and still ended up very please with Buy Diamond Direct.

Regards,
Diabuyie.

diamondsman

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Thank you so much for the positive input,We truly appreciate customers like you, We also want to thank pricescope for helping you in making the right decision.

congratulation
35.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results