shape
carat
color
clarity

Experience / Comments on Union Diamond

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

toolsmack2

Rough_Rock
Has anybody used them? What was your experience like?

Has anybody visited the store?

I''m planning on visiting there next weekend and would like some opinions.

Thanks

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
One of the members here had a bad experence with them trashing her setting.
Worse they offered a deal then backed out of it once the person accepted.

link

click the above link to read about it.

dryice

Rough_Rock
I don't have any experience with them. But all the links to Union Diamond from the Price Scope diamond search engine are outdated (like not even the same stone). Maybe somebody should fix them.

hoorray

Ideal_Rock
toolmack -- check your PM.

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
Dryice, thanks for pointing this out. I found the reason was and (hopefully) fixed it
1.gif

mercerdnky

Rough_Rock
We purchased our diamond through Union Diamonds. Tony helped us. He was very accommodating and patient. This was the first on-line diamond purchase for us, so Tony did help educate us (as well as this site!).

We chose Union Diamonds primarily because of Tony and the return policy. Admittedly, they do not have the fancy reports that some of the other venders offer. The diamond is in a temporary setting and Tony agreed to exchange the setting when we choose the one we want.

We also talked to GOG but they did not have what we were looking for. I contacted WhiteFlash several times (phone and email)but never got an email response or a follow-up call. I though it was strange, especially since we were looking to spend $12K-$16K on a diamond.

I hope this helps.
1.gif

LesleyH

Brilliant_Rock
mercerdkny:

Thanks for taking my call and for giving me the opportunity to clarify the situation. I do appreciate the positive feedback on our inventory. As I explained, we sent you 12 e-mails which all came back undeliverable. We also called and left you 2 voice mails. Evidently there was some type of breakdown. Congratulations on your new purchase and good luck!

LesleyH
www.whiteflash.com

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results