shape
carat
color
clarity

Experience at titanium-jewelry.com

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

dn0121

Rough_Rock
Anyone have any buying experience at titanium-jewelry.com? I did a search and read some old threads but no reviews that I could find. Im looking for a wedding band for me (the groom) and found one I like in tungsten.

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
No, but many of us have bought from Bruce Boone at http://www.boonerings.com/

He has a ton of stuff and will also happily do custom work. His prices are great too. Great guy.

dn0121

Rough_Rock
I did look at his website, but did not know he did custom work also. I will contact him. I like using the vendors that are on the forum. My WF experience was excellent!

This is the ring I like, and I like the lifetime replacement/resizing plan. Of course that is only good for as long as the website/company is around. Guys rings are just hard to find. I think I am more picky than my future bride LOL.

titanium-rings_2041_12737174.jpeg

zeiss

Rough_Rock
I purchased my tungsten wedding band from JustMetal.com , they have quite an impressive collection of men''s rings on their site too.

Zeiss

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results