shape
carat
color
clarity

Exciting

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

TooPatient

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
We went shopping today!

Left the house looking for a pretty RHR or several for B to choose from for my b-day. (found a really pretty sapphire & diamond ring) Then he shocked me. He had the sales guy take us to more traditional E-Rings.

Spent a couple of hours in several different places trying on and comparing stuff and found just exactly what I was looking for. And..... He bought it!

Hoping to get it on my b-day in March.

BeachRunner

Brilliant_Rock
That IS exciting! What does the ring look like??
31.gif

TooPatient

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/7/2010 9:56:10 PM
Author: BeachRunner
That IS exciting! What does the ring look like??
31.gif
3 stone ring. Center stone is just a smidge under .5ct RB. Side stone on either side plus an additional 4 channel set on each side of the band. White gold. Total is just over 1ct.

Color G, SI1, ideal cut.

(got it from Zales -- I was sufficiently impressed with the knowledge and answers of the salesman.)
As a side treat, I got to completely fluster the guy at Kay who didn''t have the first clue about diamonds.
9.gif
He kept trying to distract me with "Isn''t it sparkly!"

cally

Rough_Rock
Sounds pretty!

I love flustering people with things they should know.

luckynumber

Brilliant_Rock
looks like you wont have to be too patient much longer!

i''m so excited for you!!
36.gif

redhead02

Shiny_Rock
What a nice surprise! Hope you don''t have to wait too long for it - post pics when it happens!

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
That''s great news TP!

jcarlylew

Ideal_Rock
AWESOME!!
cannot wait to see pics! and lol @ the Kays guy. thats how i felt when picking out our setting :razz:

CNOS128

Ideal_Rock
Wow!! That is exciting!
Sparklieeeees!!

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yay! That''s wonderful news! Hope its soon!
27.gif

CurlySue

Brilliant_Rock
That''s awesome news!!! Good luck keeping your cool for a bit longer...

lilyfoot

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats! Can''t wait to see pics when the proposal happens .. it''s so nervewracking to know he''s got the ring though!
32.gif
1.gif

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
Woohoo TP! March isn''t far away at all!
36.gif

Pushin40

Brilliant_Rock
that is soooo great!

Hope your wait is short and sweet!

Can''t wait to see the pictures!

AustenNut

Brilliant_Rock
WOOHOO! Sounds great! Glad things are moving along swimmingly, and it sounds as though you don''t have long to wait. And you never know, he might be one of those who feels like the ring''s burning a hole in his pocket and he just has to propose!

kberrie22

Rough_Rock
Wow that is so exciting! I bet it was hard not to jump for joy in the middle of the store!! :) I don''t know what I would do if I was there when my SO bought my engagement ring! So happy for you! In some ways I think (for me personally) it would be easier to wait knowing he had the ring and that he was going to make the proposal happen. For me it would take a huge weight off my shoulders knowing that he would do it, even if I didn''t know when..hope it happens soon for you!

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
Awesome news!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

DUST for a short wait!

crossmyfingers

Shiny_Rock
How exciting!
36.gif
Hope he proposes really soon!
9.gif

MayFlowers

Brilliant_Rock
Ooohhh! That's so exciting! And I love the story about the guy at Kay's! I love it when a PSer shows the SA how much they know about diamonds. The SA is always shocked and tries to divert the topic to "Look isn't it sparkly?" (just like you said).
1.gif

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
That''s exciting news!!!! I can''t wait to read your proposal story!!! Your ring sounds beautiful!!! Now you just need to be patient for a little bit longer....
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results