shape
carat
color
clarity

Exciting Changes!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

WistfulAurora

Shiny_Rock
I may be purchasing a new(er) car this weekend and I think I''ll need lots of dust and luck from my fellow LIW! Car buying is so stressful!

Over the next 4 months, I''ll be moving to a new state, getting a new job, driving a new car, and living in a house for the first time (since being an adult)!!! Sooo many changes! I need extra dust if anyone can spare it!
9.gif

My mom told me that your "chi" changes if you change 29 things in your life (or something like that). Has anyone else heard of something like that?

misskitty

Brilliant_Rock
Lots of dust!! Getting a new car is so exciting, even if it''s a little stressful.

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Yes, I have heard that making multiple "large: changes in your life can change you, sometimes for the better, and sometimes for the worse. Best of luck to you! Enjoy all of the new exciting things in life!!

tlh

Ideal_Rock
lots of great changes! About 4-5 years ago I decided I needed a life change. So I took a different job, packed up my stuff moved 1500 miles away , bought a new car... didn''t buy a house though...
7.gif
and you know what?!? it was the best thing I could have EVER DONE! Seriously. I am soo happy now, I am busting at the seams. My life has certainly changed directions and it is just fantastic. So I''d agree with your mother. It can be changing just one or two thangs that can make a difference, but sometimes, a complete overhaul - is what is best!

I wish you the same happiness I have found... ..

******************************DUST***************************************

somegirl932

Shiny_Rock
Oooo... *dust* and good luck.

I''ll be in a similar situation starting in like nine months... let us know how everything''s going for you, and any advice for people like me!

caribqueen

Brilliant_Rock
It''s great to be able to start fresh at least a couple times in life. I''ve moved a bit myself and I''ve always felt like every new place gave me a new beginning for new possibilities and opportunities.

WistfulAurora

Shiny_Rock
36.gif
Hooray!!! I found the perfect car at the perfect price and I get to take it home on Tuesday!!! Thanks for all the dust!
9.gif
I couldn''t be happier!

My best advice right now is don''t forget to eat! I was so stressed on Friday and Saturday I just couldn''t eat cause my stomach was in knots, and I got an ocular migraine... Good reminder to take care of yourself first!

Now on to the job... house... and eventually packing!
6.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results