shape
carat
color
clarity

Excited!

MeowMeow

Brilliant_Rock
Ok ok I'm too excited not to share!! So this won't mean much to many here but I am so excited. I thought my Christmas presents were done after my father so kindly got me a mothers necklace with an opal for my daughter. Which I love and wear! But apparently I get one more. I'm getting a five stone sterling silver ring with emerald cut Moissanite. It will be my first moissanite ring ever. I probably won't receive it until January. It's not due to ship til after christmas. So I'll be here biting my nails to nubs with anticipation!!!

I know it's not my usual preference. I usually like synthetic coloured stones because they feel more mind clean to me. Buuuuuuuuut I have been dying to try moissanite for probably 5 years now. Just never bit the bullet til now. Hoping I love it! :D

Bron357

Ideal_Rock
Premium
How exciting for you.
Ive been a long time lover of Moissanite.
I remember having to wait until the C &C patent expired before any could be sent to Australia!
I became a fan of the green coloured ones, out from India, apparently this is the “normal” colour produced by the process.
I love the dispersion, it’s more rainbows than diamond, and the hardness is way better than CZ.

MeowMeow

Brilliant_Rock
How exciting for you.
Ive been a long time lover of Moissanite.
I remember having to wait until the C &C patent expired before any could be sent to Australia!
I became a fan of the green coloured ones, out from India, apparently this is the “normal” colour produced by the process.
I love the dispersion, it’s more rainbows than diamond, and the hardness is way better than CZ.

I love the green ones too! The colours the different sellers are coming up with look so fun. I'm especially fond of the greys too! The reputation for sparkles and more durability is part of what's attracting me to moissanite too. I was amazing(not really!!) and managed to scratch my beautiful lab created sapphire not even 48 hours after getting it. It's not visible unless you're a flashlight but I'm definitely hoping moissanite can hold up to my klutzy self. January can't come fast enough!!

JV36912

Brilliant_Rock
So excited for you!! I love my moissy pieces. I esp wear them when I'm out and about w kiddos. I don't have to worry about damaging the stone bc of hardness nor do I have to worry about damaging my more expensive diamond and gemstone jewelery. Plus it sparkles beautifully. Win win. Hope you love it!

MeowMeow

Brilliant_Rock
So excited for you!! I love my moissy pieces. I esp wear them when I'm out and about w kiddos. I don't have to worry about damaging the stone bc of hardness nor do I have to worry about damaging my more expensive diamond and gemstone jewelery. Plus it sparkles beautifully. Win win. Hope you love it!

Thank you!! ❤️ And that's so good to know! I'll definitely come back and share what I think as soon as I can!

MeowMeow

Brilliant_Rock
Welp good update and sad update. Good update. My ring came in a few days ago and I was happy with the size of the stones and fine with the look of the moissanite!

Bad update. I did not manage to get a picture the 24 hours I had it. In that time I wore it I realised my princess skin was not going to tolerate how the inside was shaped lol. It was very flat and it felt like it was cutting me almost. It was polished really well honestly. The inside was lovely and smooth, but apparently I can't deal with any kind of flattened edge in my "old age" And I wanted another half size up anyway for even more comfort. So I took it in the next night when I went to get my black diamonds back from a resizing. They said they could absolutely round the edges a bit and make it a comfort fit instead since they were sizing it anyway. And since they did a nice job with my other ring and it was less than 40 to adjust it I just went for it. If the blizzard doesn't keep them from going to the office too much my ring should be ready on Wednesday. If I understood which wedsday correctly that is. So now I'm just hoping the wait will go by relatively quickly lol!!

MeowMeow

Brilliant_Rock
Well I have it back now. It has been sized up and the band more soft. But it's still bothering my skin much faster than silver usually does. Which is not great news. So I'm wearing my platinum for awhile until my skin feels better. I got a picture though. The ring is beautiful! I just wish it didn't hurt me so quickly to wear.

20221229_112423-01.jpeg

JV36912

Brilliant_Rock
I'm so sorry you're not able to wear it much- it is beautiful though!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results