shape
carat
color
clarity

Excited! Praise for Whiteflash and Dave Atlas part I

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

student

Shiny_Rock
(also posted on diamondtalk.com)

The ring is on its way! Dave and Chris at AGA and Lesley at Whiteflash.com have been great so far, and I can't wait to see the ring when it arrives. Unfortunately, I'll be away from regular internet access for about a month, so the full report probably won't come until mid-January (sorry). But in the meantime, I highly recommend AGA and Whiteflash!

DiamondOptics

Shiny_Rock
Hi Student,

Congratulations!

Kirk
www.diamondoptics.com

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations, Student!

Do you need any help on posting pictures here? :))

jkruer01

Rough_Rock
Does anyone know an email address where I can contact LesleyH from whiteflash.com? I have heard that she is extremely helpful.

Thanks.

Architect

Rough_Rock
I don't have Lesley's e-mail at Whitflash.com but I do have the e-mail of the salesperson that helped me with the diamond I just received a few days ago, Ramona. She was a fantastic help and had a great personality throughout the entire process..maybe you can contact her if you don't find Lesley. Her e-mail is [email protected]

student

Shiny_Rock
Lesley's e-mail address is:

[email protected]

I had some trouble trying to post pics. Leonid, if you'd like to copy the pics from DT and post them here that's fine with me.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results