shape
carat
color
clarity

Excited once again..

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

cRaSh

Shiny_Rock
I''m feeling better about the idea of getting engaged and married again!! And with some of the things my b/f has said lately, I''m HOPEFUL again!

We were watching the Superbowl, and he told me about a guy buying a commercial to propose to his g/f. I mentioned that they were pretty expensive, what if she says no. He said, "Well, they probably have a relationship like ours. What would you say if I proposed." I said "Definately yes!" He said, "Ok, well the camera crew will be here at halftime." Then I joked that the ring better be something if he paid a couple million for a proposal. LOL

THEN.. last night, he was on the phone with a good friend, and he said something about us getting a place to live, and he said, "Yeah, we are going to get married." And he nudged me and said, "Aren''t we?". I said, "I hope so."

So... it''s looking like it will happen this year for sure!! I''m all excited again. We have had some pretty awesome things happen for us, financially, and that helps to know we will have a more secure future. So I''m excited about the idea again. And to know it''s on his mind again, does help.
30.gif

MustangFan

Brilliant_Rock
Awww how cute Crash!!
I really can''t wait to hear your proposal story, it''s going to be very touching, I can feel it!!! :)

What my boy is waiting for, I don''t know... I can smell the ring some where.....
31.gif
27.gif
26.gif

cRaSh

Shiny_Rock
I dunno what he''s waiting for? Some more time in the relationship?

I would suspect he will do it on a date that is important to the both of us. I can see him doing that. So I''m looking at May, 6th (day we said I have a crush on you).

He''s a musician, so I''m REALLY hoping for a special song. I could see that too.
30.gif

MustangFan

Brilliant_Rock
Start watching the WEDDING SINGER a 100 TIMES A DAY! He''ll get the hint!!!

Today is has been 1 year.... 3 months .. 30 days... since the first day we kissed! (That''s the day I consider us an item)
Everyday is significant at this point!!
9.gif

partyjewels

Shiny_Rock
How exciting!!! It''s always so nice to hear them telling their friends things like that, I''m crossing my fingers for May for you!
36.gif

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, he is saying ALL the right things! That''s how my bf started talking leading up to the proposal--I think it gets on their minds so much that they just feel so love-y and can''t stop thinking "future" things!

Maybe that means a proposal is approaching...? I hope so! Got my fingers crossed for you, crash!

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
I hope he progresses at girl-soon speed! The convo definitely sounds good!

cRaSh

Shiny_Rock
Thanks guys!!! I''m REALLY excited!!! I was suprised that he told his friend. We haven''t mentioned it to anyone so far.

I''m keeping my fingers crossed too!! and I''m hoping it''s "girl soon" too!.. lol

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
I hope that it happens soon for you! It definitely sounds like its going to happen soon!

Pandora II

Ideal_Rock
I''d put my money on v-day!

When men have conversations with friends like that, they''ve gone beyond the point of no return.
36.gif

cRaSh

Shiny_Rock
30.gif
30.gif
Vday!? That would be nice. It hadn''t actually crossed my mind, even though I posted if anyone was expceting a V-day proposal.

I would be COMPLETELY shocked.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results