shape
carat
color
clarity

Excellent service from Rockdoc and Whiteflash

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

luke98

Rough_Rock
Hello,

I just wanted to report on the excellent service I received from Rockdoc when I was picking out an engagement ring a couple of months ago. I''d read as much as I could about diamonds and had an idea what I was looking for, but still had no idea how to evaluate different diamonds with similar cut, clarity, color grades, etc. I called Rockdoc, and he spent lots of time talking with me about what I was looking for, explaining what kind of information I could request from online sellers, and was even willing to look at any certificates that I sent him for feedback before I''d hired him to look at the stones.

After sending links to quite a few diamond certificates online, I found two at Whiteflash.com that both appeared excellent stones. The folks at whiteflash also provided great service, and were willing to send both stones and a setting to Rockdoc for him to look over before I paid them a cent! Rockdoc spent a good amount of time examing both stones and talking to me about why he thought one was a slightly better value that the other, and once we were pretty certain that that one was the better of the two, he performed his detailed analysis of them, filling my inbox with magnified pictures, brilliancescopes, and other views of the diamond, and spending more time on the phone with me explaining the details of these items. When that was done, he returned the second diamond to Whiteflash for me, got the diamond beautifully set, and made sure that the diamond was delivered the next day so I''d have it in time to propose on the day I''d planned.

I couldn''t have been happier with the engagement ring that I received, and my wife-to-be was blown away and loves it! After the proposal, I got some more advice from Rockdoc on insuring the ring, and he provided an extensive appraisal to ensure that in case of loss or theft, I can replace it without taking a loss, despite the exceptional value that I got for my money from whiteflash.

I highly recommend that anyone investing in a diamond, large or small, check out whiteflash for great value and service on beautiful stones, and talk to Rockdoc if you have any questions. His services are thorough, professional, and well worth the reasonable price!

Thanks to both Rockdock and Whiteflash!

- Luke

I''m the "wife-to-be," and absolutely love my ring. It''s so sparkly and brilliant in the sun, and everyone comments on how exquisite it is. Thanks, Rockdoc!
-Lisa

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
Awwww.... such a great story. Thanks for sharing!

YAY, Rockdoc and WF!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Now post pictures, please!!!
31.gif

Lynn

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
What a great story, congratulations!!!!! Yay Rocdoc and WF!!!!!
36.gif

You have to post pictures!!!!!!!! It''s mandatory around here!!!!
2.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s so nice to have honest and trustworthy appraiser''s on this site. Yay for RocDoc and Wf for making you ring purchase a huge success
36.gif

countingdown

Shiny_Rock
What are the specs on the ring?

Richard Sherwood

Ideal_Rock
One of the areas of RockDoc's expertise which impresses me is his knowledge of case law, and the insurance industry. He always knows exactly how best to protect his client's interests.

That's about as much buttering up as you'll get from me, Doc. Anymore, you'll have to pay me.

RockDoc

Ideal_Rock
Thanks everyone for the nice comments....

RE: Buttering up? Richard - How much do you charge per pound of butter ?

Rockdoc

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results