shape
carat
color
clarity

EXCELLENT EXPERIENCE WITH WHITEFLASH

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

jspop

Rough_Rock
I got a good price on a fabulous diamond. I got a G, VVS-2, AGS-000, H~A, "A CUT ABOVE", .443 carat with 14k ring, WHITEFLASH kit that includes a H~A viewer, loupe, tool for holding loose diamond, and diamond polishing cloth, plus a beautiful wood box for $1450 including FEDEX shipping to me in England. They even sent me a picture of the actual ring before it was shipped, just in case it got caught up in customs causing it to be late for Valentine's Day!
untitled.JPG

lawmax

Brilliant_Rock
Hooray for Whiteflash!
appl.gif
Enjoy your diamond jspop-I'm sure it is absolutely stunning!

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
Jspop, glad you got it finally. I've heard there were delays with the FedEx delivery?

drewg350

Rough_Rock
Congrats.!!!!!! Isn't it a great feeling knowing you have such a well cut stone. You have many a years of compliments ahead. Enjoy!!!!!!!!

Sue Johnson

Rough_Rock
Congratulations!
Any advice for me about ordering for shipment to the UK? Is import duty a killer? Is it hassle-free?

LesleyH

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Sue:The process of purchasing the diamond from www.whiteflash.com is completely hassle free. You pick your diamond, and if you'd like, we set it in the mounting of your choice. Payment is made using either a credit card or a bank wire and shipping to the UK is done via FEDEX. I believe you do have to pay certain duties, but as long as the contents are declared, there should be no hassle. LesleyH www.whiteflash.com

moediamond

Rough_Rock
Congrats Js on your diamond.
By the way, I thought self-promotion was a not allowed (Lesley)
What gives??

LesleyH

Brilliant_Rock
Moe:I don't believe this was self promotion. The customer asked and I answered.LesleyH www.whiteflash.com

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results