shape
carat
color
clarity

Excellent Experience with Buy Diamond Direct

em2010

Rough_Rock
I recently bought an excellent diamond from Buy Diamond Direct. Check out their website: http://www.buydiamonddirect.com/..

The owner, Roni, is a great pleasure to work with. He has expert knowledge of buying/selling diamonds, always responsive, and extremely patient. He makes you feel you are his most important customer all the time, listens attentively and explains clearly.

I wanted a high quality diamond with a reasonable price. Roni gave me good advice of what grades of diamond I should focus my search on to get the best values. He spent hours to go over list of suitable diamonds with me and followed up with emailing me the certificates of those diamonds of interest.

When I found the perfect diamond within 2 weeks after my initial inquiry, the services from Buy Diamond Direct were exceptional. The loose diamond arrived at my door within 24 hours after the money was wired. I was so pleased with the purchase that I asked Roni to find a platinum mounting ring for me. I would have to wait a couple of weeks to get a similar ring from a local or internet jeweler. Roni overnighted the exact ring I requested and even let me pay afterwards. All the outstanding services and products came at the best prices you can find anywhere.

I took the diamond to a nationally renowned appraiser for appraisal. He confirmed it was truly an excellent diamond and appraisal price came higher than the purchase price. When the diamond is mounted, it has so much brilliance that it makes many good diamonds look dull.

I am extremely pleased with Buy Diamond Direct, and recommend whole-heartedly that you get in touch with Roni if you are looking to buy diamonds. I am confident you will become a satisfied and royal customer of Buy Diamond Direct like the rest of the customers who wrote rave reviews about their experiences.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
if i wanted to buy a "CRAPPY CUT" stone :knockout: then i'll go to Zales.and their GIA report aren't even the original copy... :nono:

diamondsman

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
thank you for your testimonial, I strive on getting the consumer the best diamond and the most brilliance for the money

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
never heard of them- thanks for giving us a review.

diamondsman

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Dancing Fire|1290277538|2774049 said:
if i wanted to buy a "CRAPPY CUT" stone :knockout: then i'll go to Zales.and their GIA report aren't even the original copy... :nono:
I dont understand what this posting has to do with anything on this subject??

stone-cold11

Super_Ideal_Rock
Why does this testimonial looks so similar to the other shrills' testimonial we get from time to time?

z

Rough_Rock
Stone-cold11|1297448809|2849407 said:
Why does this testimonial looks so similar to the other shrills' testimonial we get from time to time?

because it's poorly written ad copy?

swingirl

Ideal_Rock
nm

diamondsman

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
You will have to pay a higher premium on your insurance. Better to use the actual purchase price (which is what it would cost you to replace it) than the nationally renowned appraiser's appraisal your insurance.[/quote]

it really depends on the insurance co.
the right thing to do is to find out ahead of time whether the insurance co. will pay "appraised value" or "replacement value"

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results