shape
carat
color
clarity

ExcelDiamonds.com Setting HELP!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

william_v

Rough_Rock
another one

1225_xlarge.jpg

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is a Vatche setting and the stone would be set by Vatche. So you can buy the stone from any vendor who carrries the Vatche line and they will send it to be set for you. Pricescope vendors that I know of who sell Vatche are Good Old Gold and Winfield''s. I''d check to see who has the stone you''re looking for and then buy the setting from them.

william_v

Rough_Rock
I don''t think its made by Vatche. On th eexcel website it states that it is custom made.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
The ring is on top of the Vatche logo.....

JulieN

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
How can it be custom if they have a picture of it?

It is a Vatche setting, so you can get it from any Vatche retailer.

william_v

Rough_Rock
The website states that its custom made setting.

This stunning new diamond engagement ring is a perfect way to accentuate your ideal round cut diamond center stone.
Dazzling white diamonds of exceptional cut quality are set in a beautiful engagement ring.

This mounting is available in your choice of 14kt. gold (default), 18kt. gold, and 950 platinum.

This is a completely custom made setting of exquisite craftsmanship and is priced lower than any comparable hand made setting you will find anywhere else, guaranteed.

Center diamond is not included.

JulieN

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
In this case, I take it to mean that custom means that it will be custom fitted to your stone. The wording could use some work.

william_v

Rough_Rock
Thanks for all of your help. It is a vatche custom ring as stated above.

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/11/2007 4:37:13 PM
Author: diamondseeker2006
That is a Vatche setting and the stone would be set by Vatche. So you can buy the stone from any vendor who carrries the Vatche line and they will send it to be set for you. Pricescope vendors that I know of who sell Vatche are Good Old Gold and Winfield''s. I''d check to see who has the stone you''re looking for and then buy the setting from them.
I really recommend doing it this way. It saves alot of shipping and stress worrying about your diamond if you know the vendor who you bought it from will set it and be responsible for it. So stone first then setting is one of my mottos.
21.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results