shape
carat
color
clarity

Excel Loose Diamond to Whiteflash?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

SB_Gary

Rough_Rock
Hey Everyone,

So I am going to be purchasing a custom setting from Whiteflash and they currently don''t have a diamond within the criteria/budget that I am looking for. Has anyone ever purchased a lose diamond from Excel and had them ship it to Whiteflash to be set? Or... has anybody ever had a loose diamond sent to Whiteflash from another vendor? I would prefer to keep everything from Whiteflash, and if they somehow to get "in" a diamond that fits my needs in the next 2 weeks then I will do that but if they can''t then I plan to get it from another vendor.

I''d love to hear other people experiences and opinions.

Here is what I am looking for:

Size: .60 carats or higher
Clarity: SI1 or better
Color: G or better
Cut: Ideal
Price: About $1500

My budget is very tight for this purchase so I hope I''m not asking too much.

Thank you,

Gary

John P

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Sellers frequently collaborate on projects. The diamond seller may be the one most appropriate to set the stone - simply as a matter of insurance coverage during the setting process - but it may be possible to do otherwise. The most accurate answers will come from the reps you are working with in both places.

jmuchris78

Rough_Rock
I just had a diamond from Whiteflash sent to James Allen to be set on one of their rings.....it was relatively painless. JA on their end was great...I haven''t been totally impressed with WF''s service....not horrible by any means but a little spotty (long time to return emails/calls) IMO....I also ended up sending back my ring because I think the WF diamond was too small and I was nervous about it....this obviously isnt their fault.... unfortunatley they dont have a larger diamond that fits my standards and budget...so I think I will have to return the diamond and have them send me the JA setting back.....kind of a pain in the a$$

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results