shape
carat
color
clarity

Ever seen this ring design?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

kroshka

Brilliant_Rock
Hi all,

I''m hoping y''all can help in finding the manufacturer/designer/replica or similar setting of a ring pictured in the current issue of Modern Jeweler magazine on page 31. It''s the fancy colored diamond ring pictured in the top left of the page. Unfortunately the picture is small and doesn''t show other views of the ring. Also, since the page looks like just an advertisement for the publisher, there is no info on the designer, the rings on that page, or where the setting can be purchased, etc. I don''t have a scanner right now or I would post a pic here. If you have any info on it or have seen something similar, please post here
1.gif
I would really appreciate it. I''d love to see other views of the ring or pics of similar rings.

Thanks!
kroshka

wallace

Shiny_Rock
Hiya - Harder for everyone to join in the search without a pic - but hopefully a few people have access to Modern Jeweler...

Can you call or write to the editor? THey will be able to you exactly what you want to know and quickly. Good Luck!

niceice

Brilliant_Rock
That's one of the few magazines that we don't get, but there is usually an advertisers index referenced by page number in most of the trade magazines so that jewelers can track down designers for pieces that catch their eyes... Or perhaps there is a reference to the designer somewhere on that page?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results