Find your diamond
Find your jewelry
shape
carat
color
clarity

ever heard of these guys?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

robbonds

Rough_Rock
diamond source of virginia

showing some nice stones for good prices

are they reputable?

anyone ever use them ?

thanks!!!

golfer

Shiny_Rock
Stay away. Trust me. Had a very bad experience with them. Basically they have the same inventory as Pricescope -- and they run the searches themselves and quote you prices 5-10% higher than Pricescope vendors. (They may have a few different sources, but nothing great). Plus they tried to screw me by not following their stated policies. They're very nice -- but it's easy to be nice on the phone and screw you in the end. I was glad they tried to screw me because I bought elsewhere, and got a better stone for less money.

Architect

Rough_Rock
I used Diamond Source of Virginia when I began my search for diamonds, and before I found pricescope. They did a pretty good job of finding the type of stones I was searching for and the prices they quoted me were good. I opted to try to find a diamond myself because I was very particular about the specifications I wanted in my diamond. I prefer to do research and find things on my own, but they do offer a nice service if you don't have the time to try to do all of that stuff on your own.
The only thing I didn't like about them is that they only offer you a 2 day inspecton period once you receive the diamond. Most dealers that advertise here on pricescope will give you at least 7 days to inspect the diamond once you receive it. Whiteflash.com is the source I recommend to people that are looking for nice diamonds at good prices. They bring the diamond into their lab, have it inspected by a gemologist to make sure it matches the certificate, and then they ship it out to you with a free appraisal and 7 days to return it if you don't like it. It removes a lot of worries if you are a bit hesitant about purchasing a diamond from the internet.
No matter what you decide, a little time on your part can save you a lot of money when buying a diamond. Searching through pricescope will get you a great deal since all the prices are discounted.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    Actress Grace Kelly and Prince Rainier III of Monaco's Wedding
    Actress Grace Kelly and Prince Rainier III of Monaco's Wedding
    Queen Elizabeth II and Prince Philip’s Love Story told through Jewelry
    Queen Elizabeth II and Prince Philip’s Love Story told through Jewelry
    Style File: Emma Watson
    Style File: Emma Watson

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.