shape
carat
color
clarity

Etsy Vendor for Mounts - Laurie Sarah

KeepStepping

Shiny_Rock
I was looking for some halo settings for setting a stone or two that I've ordered and I found her website just by browsing. From what I can tell, the workmanship looks pretty. I was just wondering if there has been any PSer yet to use that designer yet, or anyone who has a setting or know of someone who has so I know what the quality/value is like. It seems as if she is priced a little higher than other Etsy stores for similar settings with matching specs, am I wrong? Does anyone have any opinions or experience with this seller?

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
I believe PinkAsscherLover (I think that's her name) got her e-ring setting done by Laurie Sarah and really liked it. I can't find her thread though - I'm probably getting her username wrong.

But here's a thread on Laurie Sarah

https://www.pricescope.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=121412

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
While I have not commissioned her to do any custom setting work for me, we have exchanged several emails. From these conversations, it appears to me that she doesn’t truly understand treatment on the pink sapphire melees that she uses. Based on the intensity of saturation, well matched parcels and extremely low price, it can be safely presumed that the pink sapphire melees are beryllium diffused. I cannot comment on the workmanship and quality of the diamond melees as I have not seen any in person, they look quite nice in her pictures.

Indylady

Ideal_Rock
Here's a link to a previous thread viewtopic.php?t=121412 and there are a few other threads on Laurie Sarah as well.

redhead_23

Rough_Rock
I bought a pave diamond band from her, but returned it. It was handset, I guess, and you could really tell. Some of the diamonds were covered over by gold and it just didn't look very uniform. I saw it in the initial pictures she sent me, but I thought maybe it was the lighting or magnification (i.e. not visible to the naked eye), but I could clearly see it when it arrived in the mail. I was very disappointed and sent it back. She was great dealing with the return, although she did say she'd never had anybody complain about their pave before. I don't know, I just thought I had paid enough that I wanted it to be perfect.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results