shape
carat
color
clarity

Etsy seller recommendations?

Staceyjan

Shiny_Rock
Premium
I am interested in stacking rings and wondering if there is a list of Etsy sellers that PS'ers love?

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Plain ones I like the workmanship and customer service provided by Deb Blazer

mochiko42

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I also like Deb Blazer for plain rings. I've also bought several plain rings and twist bands from Tiny Sparkle Studio (Katrina is so easy going about returns and exchanges). Jeweler on the Roof and Ravens Refuge have also been recommended by others PSers on previous threads for plain bands but I haven't bought from them myself.

Snowdrop13

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Addy’s Vintage keeps a stock of preloved bands, often with pretty engraving or diamonds.

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I had a great transaction with Eden Collectives recently.

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Deb Blazer, Oakgem, Alwaysplanb (David Peterson), moonlightmartini, Jsjewelers

Staceyjan

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Thank you, everyone!

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is one of many threads on stacking rings that have appeared on Pricescope over the past years. There are a lot of ideas for places one can buy stacking rings in this thread, although not all are on Etsy! (I do not know if any of of them are on Etsy.) I used to have a passion for stacking rings.

Good luck. I hope we see your "finished product", Staceyjan.

Thread on stackable rings...https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/show-us-your-stacking-rings.93875/

Deb :wavey:

JDDN

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Raven's Refuge is awesome. He hand forges his rings and they are beautiful. His wife handles the correspondence and is very nice and responds quickly. I have a 2.5mm 14kt rose gold hammered band that is lovely and it cost $300! I would also consider LilyEmmeJewelry.

metall

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I have nothing to add, but wanted to be able to reference this in the future when I start wedding ring hunting. :)

Staceyjan

Shiny_Rock
Premium
This is one of many threads on stacking rings that have appeared on Pricescope over the past years. There are a lot of ideas for places one can buy stacking rings in this thread, although not all are on Etsy! (I do not know if any of of them are on Etsy.) I used to have a passion for stacking rings.

Good luck. I hope we see your "finished product", Staceyjan.

Thread on stackable rings...https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/show-us-your-stacking-rings.93875/

Deb :wavey:
Thank you! I am looking forward to checking out the thread and all vendors.

foxinsox

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I've bought some lovely super thin bands from Meadowbelle Market which I've been very happy with.

Fancygems

Brilliant_Rock
I also like Deb Blazer for plain rings. I've also bought several plain rings and twist bands from Tiny Sparkle Studio (Katrina is so easy going about returns and exchanges). Jeweler on the Roof and Ravens Refuge have also been recommended by others PSers on previous threads for plain bands but I haven't bought from them myself.
I can attest to tiny sparkle studio’s fabulous bands

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results