shape
carat
color
clarity

Etsy LilyceationShop (Puja)

TARSHA

Rough_Rock
Has anyone bought from or heard anything about this seller? Thanks!

TARSHA

Rough_Rock
Just bumping in case anyone is familiar with this Etsy seller. Thank you.

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Never heard of them, but I wouldnt ever buy an engagement ring without being able to choose my diamond or see detailed pics of a setting. Obviously different for a small diamond band, but for a big purchase I wouldn't.

TARSHA

Rough_Rock
I totally agree about an er; I'm considering a much, much smaller piece and just wanted to hear of anyone's experiences with them.

K98

Rough_Rock
I totally agree about an er; I'm considering a much, much smaller piece and just wanted to hear of anyone's experiences with them.

Did you end up buying anything from this seller, and if so, were you happy with your purchase? I came here to ask about the same seller and your thread popped up!

TARSHA

Rough_Rock
Did you end up buying anything from this seller, and if so, were you happy with your purchase? I came here to ask about the same seller and your thread popped up!

Sorry, since I didn't get more feedback, I went elsewhere. Best of luck whichever way you decide to go!

Reactions: K98

K98

Rough_Rock
Sorry, since I didn't get more feedback, I went elsewhere. Best of luck whichever way you decide to go!

Thank you!

TARSHA

Rough_Rock
Oh, I forgot to add - another thing that made me move on was the fact that I reached out to them, but never heard anything back, To be honest, I think that was the main reason that I decided not to continue.

K98

Rough_Rock
Oh, I forgot to add - another thing that made me move on was the fact that I reached out to them, but never heard anything back, To be honest, I think that was the main reason that I decided not to continue.

Oh, yes, that would definitely give me pause, too. It’s one thing to have almost suspiciously low prices, but another thing to be difficult to get ahold of... seems like a good reason to pass. Thank you!

TARSHA

Rough_Rock
You're more than welcome.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results