shape
carat
color
clarity

Etienne Perret: A First Class Experience

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

gemnick

Rough_Rock
I wanted to take a moment to pass the word to fellow Pricescopers about my experience with Etienne Perret Jewelers.

There''s an old New York saying that goes something like this, You can either have a great job, or a great apartment, but you can''t have both at the same time. In the jewelry field, I''ve come across variations of this ... some jewelers are great designer, but not manufacturers, and vice-versa.

Etienne Perret is the exception - his designs are classic and a little edgy - and reflect the best craftsmanship I''ve ever come across. The rings are solid, substantial without being heavy, and well-balanced.

I apologize for not posting pictures - I don''t have a digital camera yet - but definitely check out Etienne''s website, and look up the Etienne Ring and the Edward Ring. Mine are nearly identical to these.

Etienne is an old-fashioned craftsman in that he under-promises and over-delivers. "Highly recommended"

-Gemnick

angeline

Ideal_Rock
Gemnick, I have admired his work for a long time. Please tell us at least a bit about what ring you had made? Pleeeease?? and get you to a shop and buy a digital camera! we don''t see a lot of his style of rings here on PS.

a

onedrop

Ideal_Rock
I too have admired Etienne''s work. So much so that I have a project in the works with him as I type. I am SO looking forward to receiving my order! He is really a very nice person which you don''t always find with artists. I agree with Angline: we don''t see many pieces from him posted here on PS. Perhaps we can start a trend??

angeline

Ideal_Rock
*slight thread-jack here..*

onedrop, do tell! do you have a thread going about it? spill the beans!

a

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congratulations, it''s always wonderful to hear a happy ending here. I too am intrigued by his work, it looks first rate. Is there any chance a friend could take a few pictures of your ring by chance? We''d all really love to see it!

onedrop

Ideal_Rock
angeline: we are getting one of the pieces from the Starlight Bands collection for me. Sort of a belated wedding gift/early birthday present! I am beyond excited and will post pictures as soon as it arrives.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results