shape
carat
color
clarity

Ethereal Glowy Rainbowy 1.51ct GIA High K SI1 bangle 14k w/22k wash

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I agree you should put your wrist size and in theory if you bent it in a little to fit you then it should be able to be bent outwards a little to fit a bigger wrist as well?

goldenfire

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I agree you should put your wrist size and in theory if you bent it in a little to fit you then it should be able to be bent outwards a little to fit a bigger wrist as well?
Yes this is true. It was too big for me at first. I also think DK could easily make this larger if needed or smaller.

goldenfire

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
20190523_200917.jpg Okay I measured both the bangle and my wrist hopefully this is helpful:
I basically measured the smallest inner diameter of the bangle, not the outer diameter. It measures about 5.5". I cut a string to be the exact size of the inner part of the bangle (see pic for what I did), so since there is meant to be a gap between the stems, it will fit a wrist about an inch or inch and a half larger than that.

So bangle inner diameter (the part that would touch the wrist) measures 5.5" or a hair under that, possibly 1/16th of an inch smaller than 5.5"....I actually just took a string and cut it to my wrist size and measured and my wrist is exactly 6 and 1/16 or 2/16 of an inch is what I am getting for my wrist size. Its hard to tell. Hope that helps. Given that this was a bit too big at first I think this would fit a wrist a little larger and I think it would easily fit a wrist smaller.

Decision_Decisions

Shiny_Rock
It's so beautiful, I wish I had the funds! Do you mind if I ask about your original engagement ring? Where did you get your setting and how large is your stone? I have a K that I'm interested in putting in a halo but I'm concerned about color contrast. I love that illusion type setting, but can't tell if it is just metal or has small stones? Makes your center stone look much larger (although it looks pretty large on it's own!).

Last edited:

goldenfire

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
It's so beautiful, I wish I had the funds! Do you mind if I ask about your original engagement ring? Where did you get your setting and how large is your stone? I have a K that I'm interested in putting in a halo but I'm concerned about color contrast. I love that illusion type setting, but can't tell if it is just metal or has small stones? Makes your center stone look much larger (although it looks pretty large on it's own!).
Hi there,I'd be happy to answer your questions but just wasn't sure which ring you were referring to. I have sold my original e-ring which had a 7.4mm oec in diamond halo setting made by David Klass. The diamond faced up like a GIA L but it looked fantastic in a halo of diamonds. In fact the halo of G colored diamonds made it look much whiter. The diamonds were G color, but you can always get H if you want color to be closer. is that the ring you were referring to? the ring in this link on my ring finger?

goldenfire

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
PS My avatar ring is just metal, no small stones

Decision_Decisions

Shiny_Rock

Wow, that halo is gorgeous! I'm referring to the one that was in the pics with the bangle though, which I think is the same as your avatar. Just wondering where you got it and the size of your stone.

In regards to your diamond halo though, that's good to know that you liked the way the L looked with the G stones. Did you always notice the color contrast or only sometimes? Was your ring on DK's instagram page so I could take a closer look at the contrast?

Thanks!

pandy99

Rough_Rock
Hello! I am interested in the bangle - I sent an email. Please let me know if you received it! Thank you! :D

goldenfire

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Here is the GIA, someone on LT just asked to see it so I 20190810_201744.jpg 20190810_201715.jpg figured I should post :)

Clunkygirl

Shiny_Rock

I don't know who designed/made the setting of the ering in the avatar but I'm going to be bold and guess David Klass?

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock
Stunning bangle!!!!
good luck with sale..

just out of curiosity- what is the size of the bangle...

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock
Ignore my msg, I just found out the size in an earlier post. Thanx.

Loveice

Rough_Rock
Hi
I love your bangle and just wanted to find out if it’s still available for sale and what the price is?
thank you

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results