shape
carat
color
clarity

eternitydiamonds.com asets?

cj2011

Rough_Rock
has anyone purchased from eternity diamonds .com and had a aset or ideal scope analysis during an appraisal- based on HCA scores they will probably perform excellently and have excellent HCA scores under 2...ex ex ex vg, but I'm concerned that the stones will have light leakage and other unpredicted problems....

denverappraiser

Ideal_Rock
Trade
cj2011|1307639755|2941748 said:
has anyone purchased from eternity diamonds .com and had a aset or ideal scope analysis during an appraisal- based on HCA scores they will probably perform excellently and have excellent HCA scores under 2...ex ex ex vg, but I'm concerned that the stones will have light leakage and other unpredicted problems....
Umm, I'm at loss for how to answer. Yes, I've done appraisals on stones purchased there and yes, I do both ASET and Idealscope evaluations. They're a dealer. They can certainly sell some high end stones but they also are welcome to sell some things that I'm unlikely to be impressed by. That's their call. Predicting leakage sight unseen is simply not a function of who the dealer is. Is there a particular stone that you're concerned about?

cj2011

Rough_Rock
some of their prices seem to good to be true like other sellers want $1000-2000 more for similar stones

denverappraiser

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Again, post a specific example of what you're considering and what you consider to be comparable from elsewhere. Usually the differences in price are the result of differences in the grading accuracy and/or the cutting but we can't make a useful assessment without more detals.

slg47

Ideal_Rock
cj2011|1307651095|2941918 said:
some of their prices seem to good to be true like other sellers want $1000-2000 more for similar stones

This may be due to a difference in store policies, but as denverappraiser said, a specific example would help.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results