shape
carat
color
clarity

Eternity Xmas

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

fuffi

Shiny_Rock
I know it''s premature and I''m not even supposed to be wearing these yet but I couldn''t wait to snap pics. My Xmas presents this year from my very generous and tolerant husband are 2 thin antique style eternity bands and 2 spacer bands to stack with the eternity band I got last Xmas. The center band is 2.27 ct G/VS in plat and new bands are .48 ct each, G/VS in 18k white gold. The neat thing is the bands work well in different combinations.

3_eternity.jpg

Binki

Rough_Rock
Wow! I love them. You go ahead and wear those rings. Santa just came early. I''m sure you have been a very good girl this year and deserve to have your gifts a week early.

These are classic. You will have a lifetime of enjoyment.

reena

Ideal_Rock
awesome! i love the stacked band look. any chance of getting some more/closer pics???

Patty

Ideal_Rock
Merry Christmas to you! They are great. I love the stacked look. Yes, more pictures please!

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
Stack, Stack, Stack!
9.gif
I am a big fan of stacking...looks so luxurious and "rich" and lush. Enjoy! They are gorgeous rings.
1.gif
30.gif

fuffi

Shiny_Rock
Thanks ladies! Glad you like them. Here is a close up shot of each band.

etrn04.jpg

allycat0303

Ideal_Rock
Wow! What a nice Christmas present. I really love them all!

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
those are awesome!!
3.gif

Tybee

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, those are gorgeous!
hmmmmm, eternity bands....can someone explain them to me?  I really feel like all my tom-boy years have left me in the cold where these things come into play.  Now that I have my shiny beautiful engagement ring, I''m hooked...looking forward to my next diamonds, if you know what I mean.  Could one wear an eternity band as a wedding band?  Or do they represent an anniversary?
Those that fuffi posted are knockdown gorgeous...jealous jealous jealous...oh, and so happy for fuffi LOL!

fuffi

Shiny_Rock
LOL Tybee:) I think eternity bands are traditionally an anniversary ring but more and more women are getting them as wedding bands now. I got my first one as a right hand ring because I wanted to wear diamonds on that hand as well as my left and I have a preference for bands over other ring styles.

Looks like the hand shot photo in my original post has disappeared so I''m posting it again. BTW how does a macro lens manage to do this much harm to your hands? Geez

3_eternity..jpg

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
WOW! You are WEARIN some rings! Beee-utiful.

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
WooowNelly! Those are great! Beautiful bling! And I REALLY like the spacer band. Can I ask where you got it?

fuffi

Shiny_Rock
Sure-- at Sackowitz Jewelers in the NY Jewelers Exchange, 70-72 Bowery, NYC.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Gorgeous--I love them!
emlove.gif

cheers--Sharon

love rocks

Rough_Rock
Fuffi: Those are soo lovely!

Really nice - On the "new" band - are the diamonds set in an alternating "box", and 4-prong? I couldn''t tell... also, how wide are they? (mm).

TY

emotion-5.gif

fuffi

Shiny_Rock
Thanks guys! Yes TY-- the new bands have alternating 4prong and retro illusion settings. I had never seen anything like them before which is what really attracted me. These are 2mm wide. The spacers are 1 mm and center band is 3mm wide.

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
These are scrumptious.
18.gif
You know I just love stacking, especially with such luscious bands as these!
3.gif
3.gif
30.gif
30.gif

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
I love them stacked like that. What an awesome look.

Diamonds4Me

Brilliant_Rock
30.gif
WOW those are pretty. I love that look.

VERY classy and pretty. I love the way you put those together. I hope you''re not planning to do any driving right after Xmas - when those babies are hit by the sun, you''ll never keep your eye on the road. He-he.

Mary

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
Yippee!!! I live in Queens!!! Time for a field trip!

LuvthatSparkle

Shiny_Rock
That''s a great look! I love your center band with the RB''s, how large are the stones if the band =''s 2.27 ?

fuffi

Shiny_Rock
Mary, I''ve often wondered how many accidents are caused by women staring at their own rings! LOL.

Luvthatsparkle: it''s a size 5 1/2 ring with 21 stones: 17 are .11s, 4 are .10s

didiamond

Brilliant_Rock
I too am a big fan of stacking. Your rings are INCREDIBLE together! WOW! I love the idea of spacers..just might have to get a few of those!! Merry Christmas fuffi!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results