shape
carat
color
clarity

Eternity Wedding Band is here !!

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ooh, yummy, I LOVE eternity rings! Your set is so incredibly beautiful!!! :love:

Cachette

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous eternity band and coupled with your e-ring, it's :love:

What a great wedding set!!!! One of my favorite combos. :bigsmile:

Cachette :))

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, its so pretty! Looks great with your ering. BTW - you have great fingers :)) .

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous! I have a similar eternity band - 8 pointers, and I think they are the PERFECT size. It looks great on your hand alone, or with your gorgeous ering.

Who made both your ering and band? The workmanship on both is beautiful. Also, what are the specs on your ering? I love it!

Blackpaw

Ideal_Rock
lovely :love: (and super sparkly!)

tigian

Ideal_Rock
What a beautiful set you have! I admired your 3-stone a while back and the eternity band added to it is no less than spectacular!

Bleed Burnt Orange

Brilliant_Rock
Talk about perfection!! It looks great!

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful, beautiful diamond eternity ring. Congratulations on your upcoming wedding. :appl:

artdecogirl

Brilliant_Rock
Wow! I thought I was satisfied but now I have eternity envy, that ring is gorgeous!!! :love: and it goes perfectly with you 3 stone.

Gothgrrl

Brilliant_Rock
I love this combo. I love how you have 6 prongs instead of 4. The eternity band is really beautiful. I love the baskets.

chiquitapet

Ideal_Rock
That's one gorgeous wedding set you got there! And your hands are so beautiful too, btw! :love:

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
frankie it came out perfect! and it looks just right next to your e-ring. I think you're all set to go.

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful! That's one of my favorite sets. My shared-prong eternity is also 8 pointers, and I think it's the perfect size - big enough to stand alone, but not so big that it overpowers your ering. Really gorgeous!

OCmom3xboys

Shiny_Rock
love, love, love you rings! I'm also enjoying my new eternity ring :)

STEPHANSON

Shiny_Rock
i absolutyl love you Ering and Wring together !

cemrn

Brilliant_Rock
I wasn't sure if I liked eternity bands with 3 stone rings. I've seen a couple on PS with 3 stones that were bringing me around but you just changed my mind. I love how low set it is. Please tell us who made it.

oddoneout

Ideal_Rock
I like how low it sits too. It looks great on.

S&I

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats! Your set is beautiful, and it looks wonderful on your hand, both alone and with your e-ring!

cemrn

Brilliant_Rock
still wondering where you got this, I love it

alene

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Very pretty! Looks perfect with your ering.

KikiD

Shiny_Rock
Gorgeous!! Are you going to wear a spacer between the two?? I'm always scared of scratching my setting with my shared prong eternity.

Amber St. Clare

Brilliant_Rock
Your rings are absolutely breath-taking...and your hands/nail look quite elegant! :appl:

nice ice

Shiny_Rock
so beautiful, so lovely, so feminine~ classic congratulations :wavey:

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Classically beautiful!

Chatterbox_101

Rough_Rock
You have gorgeous blings!! Can you share with us who made it and the width of the band? Thanks!

kristi2011

Rough_Rock
Very pretty. Looks good on you.

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
GORGEOUS! The eternity band looks beautiful with your stunner of an e-ring! I really love them together, and I love that the band is substantial enough to wear alone.

My wedding band is an eternity band that looks just like yours with 7-pointers. Since getting my upgrade ring and new band, I wear the eternity band on my right hand and I love the way it looks alone, too.

You have a stunning set, Frankie!

ETA: Waaaaait a minute, didn't you turn that e-ring into a halo? I am very confused! Off to dig around . . . :cheeky:

sirbenson

Shiny_Rock
Sorry for the old post bump...

But doesn anyone know where OP's eternty band is from?

Also, vespergirl if you are reading this...where is your eternity band from? I love it!

frankiextah

Brilliant_Rock
wow, old thread indeed !

my eternity band was custom made by my uncle's jewelry company in hong kong. the setting is very low, and with prongs set towards the middle of each stone.

sirbenson

Shiny_Rock
frankiextah|1327552380|3111994 said:
wow, old thread indeed !

my eternity band was custom made by my uncle's jewelry company in hong kong. the setting is very low, and with prongs set towards the middle of each stone.

Thanks for letting me know. I guess that crosses your band off the list as having potential ;-) I love the style though.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results