• All black diamonds

Votes: 5 55.6%
  • Alternating white and black diamonds

Votes: 4 44.4%

• Total voters

Beedod

Rough_Rock
Hi all

Not sure I am posting the right section, apologies if not.

I want to add an eternity ring with black diamonds. I currently have a solitaire with a clear diamond and a half eternity band with clear diamonds. Both are yellow gold.

I can’t decide whether to get a prong set eternity with all black diamonds or with alternating white and black diamonds. Which would you go for?

If you own one, I would love to see it.

Thanks In Advance

Last edited:

MeowMeow

Brilliant_Rock
Team totally black diamond here lol. Going to say i am 100 percent biased though because I have one. I'm not sure if you would want to see it though because it's all in platinum and the picture I have of it is with a couple bands not an engagement type ring. If you still want to see it anyway I can post it. :)

Beedod

Rough_Rock
Team totally black diamond here lol. Going to say i am 100 percent biased though because I have one. I'm not sure if you would want to see it though because it's all in platinum and the picture I have of it is with a couple bands not an engagement type ring. If you still want to see it anyway I can post it. :)

Thanks for replying.

I would definitely love to see your ring still.

MeowMeow

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks for replying.

I would definitely love to see your ring still.

Ok no problem :) I'll say in advance it's no PS vendor perfection but from regular viewing distance it's lovely and has been a tank lol. Hopefully the picture posts? There's no more preview post that I can see so not sure if it shows up.

Beedod

Rough_Rock
Ok no problem :) I'll say in advance it's no PS vendor perfection but from regular viewing distance it's lovely and has been a tank lol. Hopefully the picture posts? There's no more preview post that I can see so not sure if it shows up.

20191204_120417.jpg

It's beautiful. I love the metal being black too

MeowMeow

Brilliant_Rock
It's beautiful. I love the metal being black too

Thank you! It's my favourite ring other than my lab sapphire honestly. And the metal is actually platinum. It just looks a little bit dark in that particular picture :) I've taken almost all the tips I can find about taking pictures but they never turn out very well lmao.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results