shape
carat
color
clarity

Eternity ring question....

Taylorbug!

Brilliant_Rock
I am looking at the eternity bands on ID Jewelry's website. I know lots of you PS members have these rings. Which will have the lowest profile and work next to an ER? :confused: If you have one that you wear next to your ER, please post pics with the type of setting, stone size and ring size. Thanks so much for your help! Hoping this will be my Christmas gift from DH..... :love:

armywife13

Ideal_Rock
The pictures I uploaded aren't the greatest, I just took them with my iphone. Sorry the pictures are so big, I didn't realize they would come up that large. Oh well, at least then you can see it in great detail....ha ha.

Taylorbug!

Brilliant_Rock
armywife13|1323272520|3076094 said:
The pictures I uploaded aren't the greatest, I just took them with my iphone. Sorry the pictures are so big, I didn't realize they would come up that large. Oh well, at least then you can see it in great detail....ha ha.

Thanks armywife. It's beautiful! Do you wear it with your ER? Also, what size ring do you wear? I am looking at the one with 7pt stones, but not sure that is going to be large enough, but it's what's in my budget right now! :twirl:

armywife13

Ideal_Rock
I don't wear it with my e-ring right now because I am in the process of upgrading..my old one's setting broke. :nono: So for now I wear it as a stand alone wedding band. If I do wear it with my new e-ring, I will definitely get a 1mm spacer to wear in between the two.

Regrettably, I wear I size 8 ring. :(sad Pregnancy was not kind to my ring size! I think 7 pointers would look great to wear with your e-ring, substantial but not overwhelming or distracting. Plus IDJ has a great trade in policy, so if you want to go larger later on, you can!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results