shape
carat
color
clarity

Eternity Diamonds - Anyone has any experience with them?

Allabouticeice

Rough_Rock
Hi everyone

I am considering buying a diamond from Eternity Diamonds. Appreciate any feedback. I am in Singapore. I would also like your opinion on this stone:

http://www.eternitydiamonds.com/cert_view.php?product_id=502614

Stock Number: 502614
Price: $18205
Bank wire price: $17840.9

Carat weight: 2.00
Cut: V. Good
Color: G
Clarity: VS2
Price per carat: $9103
Depth %: 64.3
Table %: 55
Symmetry: V. Good
Polish: V. Good
Girdle: Medium to Thick
Culet: None
Fluorescence: Faint
Measurements: 9.69x7.06x4.54

Thanks!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi,
Unfortunately numbers alone arent enough information for fancy cut stones. We need pictures and other images like aset to
evaluate them. If you have either of these two (or anything else), please post them.

tyty333

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
If you are buying from another country, it would seem to be imperative to choose the right stone on the first try. I'd suggest checking in in-house inventories of Good Old Gold, WhiteFlash, Brian Gavin, and James Allen. All carry top quality excellent/ideal cut stones and they also provide pictures of the stones as well as other information such as idealscope photos. You need to focus on GIA Excellent cut or AGS Ideal Cut to be sure you are getting a well cut stone.

slg47

Ideal_Rock
diamondseeker2006|1304691341|2913893 said:
If you are buying from another country, it would seem to be imperative to choose the right stone on the first try. I'd suggest checking in in-house inventories of Good Old Gold, WhiteFlash, Brian Gavin, and James Allen. All carry top quality excellent/ideal cut stones and they also provide pictures of the stones as well as other information such as idealscope photos. You need to focus on GIA Excellent cut or AGS Ideal Cut to be sure you are getting a well cut stone.

DS it might be hard to find AGS0 oval (although I think they do grade them now?) I don't think GIA assigns oval cut grade

I totally agree, I would want to see images for sure.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results