shape
carat
color
clarity

Eternity Bands with .06 Pointers

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

sugarplum

Brilliant_Rock
Hi All!

Can those who have pics of (1/2, 3/4 or full) eternity bands with .06 pointers please post them here? Do you think 6 pointers would be a good size to wear with a 1.55 ct. RB solitaire?

Not ready for the wband just yet (the ering is currently in the works) but I''m planning ahead...
2.gif
I''d like a wband that complements the ering (not overpower it) but still be substantial enough to wow when worn alone. Any suggestions?

Thanks!

-Sugarplum

sugarplum

Brilliant_Rock
Also, what type of eternity band would you recommend (shared prong, 4 prong, U prong, etc.)? I saw picture of a U prong eternity band and love how you can see more of the diamonds from the side...but would they rub against the ering and eat it up??

sugarplum

Brilliant_Rock
bumpity bump...

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think .06 carat stones would be lovely with a 1.5 caratish e-ring. I think for this size of stones I would recommend shared prong styles. I love my U-shaped band, but I think rubbing could be an issue so you would want to get a setting with a little more metal near the girdles to protect your e-ring setting. I would talk to the vendor you choose about this issue so that they know you plan on wearing them together.

I''m afraid I don''t have any pics of this sized band, but woobug and katiedid both just got new shared prong eternity bands from WF and they both have threads in show me the ring section.

Jenn5504

Brilliant_Rock
1.gif
Hi sugarplum! I think 6 pointers with a 1.55 ct RB sounds devine.
36.gif
I have a similar combo and really like it. My center stone is 1.59 and my eternity band has 7 pointers (I ordered a band with 6 pointers.........got the band and the stamp inside and paperwork that came with it from signed pieces reads 1.68ctw........size 4.75 and has 22 stones which by my math comes to a little over 7 pointers.......either way, not enough difference to be visible really I wouldn''t think. Here''s a link to my rings for reference.
https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/together-at-last-signed-pieces-eternity-band-w-elaineh-inspired-wf-tiffany-knife-edge.63994/

sugarplum

Brilliant_Rock
Jenn -Your set is beautiful! That''s the look I''m going for! I was debating between a 5 stone band or a 3/4 eternity and I''ve decided on a 3/4 eternity. Now it''s about how big and what kind of setting...do you have issues with the wband rubbing against your ering?

Kcoursolle- Your U prong band is gorgeous! Love the side view! I remember seeing that thread and wanting a 5 stone band again after I had decided on a 3/4 eternity. lol. I linked my mom to it and her reply was "I LIKE IT!! I WANT ONE!!!"
1.gif

Jenn5504

Brilliant_Rock
My band does rub against the ering a little........but I expected this so I was not surprised. I just make sure to put my ering on the SAME direction every day so I''m only scratching the one side.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
diamondseeker has a band with 10 pointers with her 1.6 stone. I''ve heard her say at times she wished the stones were a touch smaller. I think .06''s would be a great size with a 1.5 center stone..

sugarplum

Brilliant_Rock
Jenn- Is your ering in platinum? Do you get your ering polished often? When you do, the scratches on the side that rubs against the wband disappear and the ring is as good as new, right?

Mrssalvo- I did a search to see diamondseeker''s band and it''s beautiful.

I can''t wait to get my ering so I can go try on lots of sparkly bands!
2.gif

Jenn5504

Brilliant_Rock
My rings are platinum. I haven''t had it polished yet----I asked WF about it and Celina recommended not polishing too often. I had my original ering and wband (both platinum) polished/buffed out at least 2 times a year for over 5 years and they really cleaned up nicely every time. I really think the scratches on my current ering from my eternity band will buff out just fine.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results