shape
carat
color
clarity

Eternity Bands Vs. Loose Diamonds

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
No worries on the threadjacking-I never mind a rambling thread!

manderz-I should start trolling eBay...I'm currently jobless so I have plenty of time to look! :cheeky:

TGal-okay, you're already out of my league when it comes to watches! I only know the most popular brands. But I can't wait to see what you end up with! And I'm going to keep repeating to myself that bigger isn't always better!

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade
And I also think it's a question of the right eternity band, and not just an eternity band - the "heart singing" phenomenon. I just bought two bracelets that I'm in LOVE with, and it's not about cost or materials at all: it's the thrill of finding something I've been wanting for ages and ages (Art Deco line bracelets). So ... stylistically, what kinds of eternities do you like? Prongs, channel, patterned ...? Rounds, asschers, princesses, baguettes ...? Platinum, yellow gold, rose gold ...? Sky's the limit, baby!

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thing I am pretty sure it will be this summer (baby gift) and I will use the stones I have! I am just not wanting to spend more on my ring than I have already, ya know? And with the earrings just sitting there calling out to be used... seems a waste not to go for it! :naughty: I have been dreaming about a three-stone for years now! I think bigger sides might be OTT at this point in my life anyways!

For you I vote 5-stone over eternity, though, since diamond on the palm seem a waste :cheeky: Though that eliminates stacking. Trouble with stacking is that for it to work the band much be thin, but then it is not so good worn on its own! SUch a dilemma.

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
Dreamer_D|1304454705|2911447 said:
Thing I am pretty sure it will be this summer (baby gift) and I will use the stones I have! I am just not wanting to spend more on my ring than I have already, ya know? And with the earrings just sitting there calling out to be used... seems a waste not to go for it! :naughty: I have been dreaming about a three-stone for years now! I think bigger sides might be OTT at this point in my life anyways!

For you I vote 5-stone over eternity, though, since diamond on the palm seem a waste :cheeky: Though that eliminates stacking. Trouble with stacking is that for it to work the band much be thin, but then it is not so good worn on its own! SUch a dilemma.

Thing, what did you end up getting??? :naughty: I am still torn myself what I would do if I had some money to play with!

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ack, I abandoned my own thread! This was right around when I was interviewing for my new job so I think that took my attention away! Glad you bumped it, Amy!

Circe-yeah I think you're exactly right. If I really want something I don't care how much it is-I must have it!

DD-can't wait to see your reset! And you certainly don't want to waste diamonds! I actually already have a 5 stone ring and I never really wear it so I think if I do get a band it'll be eternity. (Or 3/4 eternity at least!)

Amy-I still haven't pulled the trigger on anything! I'm still mulling my options and I'll hopefully get something within the next month or so. But it's definitely (I think :cheeky: ) going to be an eternity band of some sort. With diamonds!

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
excited to see it when you pull the trigger! You also have the 10k gift to add to that band!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results