shape
carat
color
clarity

eternity band?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

f0rbidden

Shiny_Rock
ok - i know you guys/girls are all diamond addicts (as am i!)
but!
i am looking for an eternity band in sterling silver, with gemstones rather than cz -
any ideas where I might find such a creature?

f0rbidden

Shiny_Rock
sadly, with the recent purchase of an amazing diamond ring, buying more gold is out of the question - and, my wedding ring is sterling. i''m hoping to find something i can wear with my wedding band.

they sure do have stunning things, though, don''t they?

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Forbidden, what kind of gemstones are you looking for? It would help to know that info!
2.gif
Usually I don''t see much besides semi-precious stones set in sterling...

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I would try www.rosssimons.com or QVC?? QVC has a lot of sterling rings and has had them with gemstones. Just a thought. I can''t think of anything else for ya, sorry.

f0rbidden

Shiny_Rock
don''t be sorry - it''s an odd request.

i''m actually open to just about any kind of stone, i just don''t want cz''s or crystals. i was thinking something like peridot, or alexandrite, or anything along those lines == those are semi-precious, right?

My husband''s favorite color is green, so I was thinking something green would be nice!

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
I was looking all around today and so far saw only garnet cabs, are you interested?

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I found this on silvermessages.com (I just did a search for "peridot sterling silver eternity ring." It''s only $37. Is it kind of what you have in mind, or do you want something channel set where the stones go all the way around???

82041Pt.jpg

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This one is emerald in WG, it''s under $300 from bluenile.com...

rcp056241_b_m.jpg

f0rbidden

Shiny_Rock
let''s see, i was kind of hoping for something channel set or shared prong set that goes all the way around - I''m open to absolutely ANY stone - as long as it''s not purple. i can''t stand purple anything LOL! silly, i know, but i can''t help it.

Rhapsody

Shiny_Rock
I found a few that might be interesting...

This one has marquise shaped stones set on an angle. Not sure it''s what you''re looking for but they have it in peridot, garnet and blue topaz.
http://www.shopathometv.com/catalog/product.jsp?productId=30040748&Ne=19&Ntt=eternity&Ntk=all&Ntx=mode+matchallpartial&N=23&Nty=1&view=58

This one is traditional round channel set stones, but only available in blue topaz, garnet and amethyst
http://www.shopathometv.com/catalog/product.jsp?productId=30041217&Ne=19&Ntt=eternity&Ntk=all&Ntx=mode+matchallpartial&N=23&Nty=1&view=58

MINE!!

Ideal_Rock
Not eternity... but close.. they come in sterling silver,14K or 18K, simulated or real stones.
http://www.momsjewelrybox.com/Mothers-Jewelry13/

jewelsagain.jpg

MINE!!

Ideal_Rock
or

jewels.jpg

f0rbidden

Shiny_Rock
Rhapsody and Mine! Thank you so much! These are exactly what I''ve been looking for! WOOHOO!! now I get to choose
36.gif

moon river

Brilliant_Rock
Kaleigh is right about Ross Simmons. I''ve seen pink sapphire, emerald, ruby, eternity bands there. Try their website. They have great prices.
2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results