shape
carat
color
clarity

Eternity Band

kimf79

Shiny_Rock
Hi,

We are planning on getting an eternity band for our anniversary in the next few months. I am looking at something with .25 to .30 stones. I have a size 4 finger and i think even at .30 we are looking at TCW of 3.50 range. I would be looking for excellent cut, F/G color and VS2 clarity range. What would you expect to pay for something like that? would not be looking for GIA graded stones but hand selected by jeweler, very high quality stones. the GIA graded ones would likely drive price up a few thousand.

We live in LA and i know there are tons of jewelers here and in jewelry district, any recs? Would be looking for someone who does excellent work with good prices and trustworthy. I did post here months ago and had some recommendations for ID jewelry, which looks great - i know they are in NY though. their work looks nice and seems like i can get a good/ and fair price for what i want. Do you agree that maybe ID jewelry is the right way to go?

Thank you!!

alene

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I'd be looking at David Klass in LA. I live in NY and have done 2 projects with him long-distance. His work is great!

kimf79

Shiny_Rock
I'd be looking at David Klass in LA. I live in NY and have done 2 projects with him long-distance. His work is great!

Hi, thank you for the rec. I have heard good things and seen some of his work, but some of it looks a little more antique style and I'd be looking for a pretty modern blingy type band. Do you think he does work like that too?

alene

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It will be a price based on ctw. I think that DK and IDJ are both good vendors to get quotes from.

rocklife

Rough_Rock
kimf79- Please update this thread if you get more info. Seems like we are looking for similar eternity bands and your ring finger is close to mine :)

kimf79

Shiny_Rock
Yes I will update! I'm definitely hoping to get this soon and get more input from others too!!

lalala

Brilliant_Rock
For the size you want (greater than 20 pointers) I'd be looking for quality.. have you contacted Victor Canera? I just had a band made with 12 pointers from IDJ and I LOVE it but if I went bigger (to your size range) I'd probably go with someone else.

kimf79

Shiny_Rock
For the size you want (greater than 20 pointers) I'd be looking for quality.. have you contacted Victor Canera? I just had a band made with 12 pointers from IDJ and I LOVE it but if I went bigger (to your size range) I'd probably go with someone else.

You think? I thought IDJ would be pretty high quality or do the work to whatever quality level we specify. I haven't contacted victor canera but trying to stay in a certain budget range I'm wondering if working with him, the price would be significantly higher??

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results