shape
carat
color
clarity

Eternity band stone size?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

autumngems

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I found some loose marquise shape diamonds and I wonder if .05 is too small to use for an eternity band (set east to west), they would be spaced alternately with a larger size. Any thoughts from the experts?

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''m not an expert but I think .05''s would be fine. it''s best to ask the person who''s making the ring though
1.gif

autumngems

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am thinking between 1.5 - 2.0 tcw it will be the .05 stones alternating between larger stones.

dtnyc - I love the ring you posted, the bezel setting would definitly keep the stones from rubbing. I seem to be in the E-W setting mode lately, I love the way it looks.

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
This sounds like it will be gorgeous! Were you planning on the larger stones being marquise diamonds and E/W as well? I love this idea, and I think they will look amazing bezel set like the ring in the link dtnyc posted! I''m envisioning larger marquise diamonds bezel set with tiny marquise diamonds also bezel set in between the big ones like that Tiffany eternity band with rounds...yum!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results