shape
carat
color
clarity

Eternity Band Question

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Demelza

Ideal_Rock
I just bought an eternity band on ebay from Facets (a division of Signed Pieces). Anyone have any opinions or experiences with them? I''m also wondering whether I got a good deal. The ring features .52 cttw of round diamonds (F-G, VVS-VS) channel set in platinum. I paid $575. Any thoughts?

pqcollectibles

Ideal_Rock
Some people have mentioned buying from Signed Pieces. You might try using the Forum Search function to read other's experiences with them.
1.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Demenzela...I actually have been eyeing a fun right hand ring piece of theirs as well. From what I can tell the company seems reputable and I think others have purchased from them as well. They do have some great deals!

Please post a picture of your ring...what does it look like?

Demelza

Ideal_Rock
Well, I'm not sure if this is the exact ring. They have so many channel set diamond eternity bands with varying weights that I'm not sure if this is the exact pic of the ring I bought. I'm hoping so. My concern is that with 37 diamonds worth .52cttw, the stones will look more like chips than actual diamonds. Do you think $575 is a good price for this ring? Ooops, I forgot to attach the picture before writing my post. I'll have to attach it separately. Thanks for your input.

Demelza

Ideal_Rock
Here it is...

Facet Ring.jpg

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
They will be around .015 each...not bad at all. I have seen 1 pointers in an eternity band before and they can have plenty of sparkle when all together!
1.gif
The ring seems like it'd be thin..maybe 2mm max? Should be VERY pretty!
1.gif

Demelza

Ideal_Rock
The ring is quite thin -- 2.5 mm. I plan on wearing it with 2 other eternity bands I already have. One is virtually identical to the one pictured except that it is 3.2 mm wide, and the other is all baguettes channel set east to west. I've been contemplating selling the baguette e-band, so this will be the deciding factor. If it's not too thick or uncomfortable to wear all three together, then I'll keep the baguette band. If it is, then I'll sell it and keep the two round diamond bands. Thanks, Mara, for your input. Which right hand ring from Facets are you considering?

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
I would tell you but they only have one...so until I decide what I want to do...I don't want to give up the info just in case someone else moves faster than I do!
2.gif

Your 3 rings sound like they will be great. You can also piecemeal them and wear them on different fingers..personally I am a fan of wearing an eternity ring on one's thumb...I used to wear one that was CZs a few years back and got used to playing with it alot. Recently when we were moving I had an earring or something I didn't want to lose (found it randomly) and so I put it on my thumb (it was a hoop) and realized I missed having something on my thumb to twirl around. So maybe soon I will have to get a diamond eternity ring for the thumb too! Yours looks perfect.
11.gif

Enjoy!

fire&ice

Ideal_Rock
----------------
On 2/16/2004 1:48:13 AM Mara wrote:

They will be around .015 each...not bad at all. I have seen 1 pointers in an eternity band before and they can have plenty of sparkle when all together!
1.gif
The ring seems like it'd be thin..maybe 2mm max? Should be VERY pretty!
1.gif

----------------

It's a pretty setting; but, I have to disagree on the size point. .015 is *very* small. Have you asked if the stones are faceted to Am. RB standards? And, do you want something this small?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results