shape
carat
color
clarity

Eternity Band online -where?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

tiffy_b

Rough_Rock
Hello everyone

So here is my problem. I live in Europe and unfortunately, buying an Eternity Band is not as easy as in the United States (not to mention the limited variety over here). So I''m thinking about buying one online. But I have no clue which vendors I could trust... So if you have any advice, please let me know.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
what style of eternity band are you wanting..

I'd recommend facets. they have a very nice return policy as well

TBjumper

Shiny_Rock

Bump....

I would be interested in this as well.... just seems the prices are SO much better online.

I am worried there is a real (quality) reason they are so much cheaper online than in person stores

20.gif

Would love opinions on which vendors you can trust!

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
I live in the UK and I am dealing with Brian Gavin Diamonds. He has been in the diamond industry for many years. He was responsible for the ACA diamonds that you might hear about on here. He and his wife are wonderful to deal with and their jewellery is amazing. If you want to contact them this is the email address to use:

[email protected]

They are very used to working with clients in many different countries.

Check out some more of his work...

link

link

Here is a photo of my 5 stone wedding band.

5Stone1maisie12.jpg

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/24/2009 9:04:57 AM
Author: TBjumper

I am worried there is a real (quality) reason they are so much cheaper online than in person stores

20.gif

Would love opinions on which vendors you can trust!

Actually most of the time the quality is pretty poor in stores! As long as you deal with a great vendor you can save a LOT of money online and get a great band.

I also love Facets-I have bought from them and their bands are very high quality. Also check out Whiteflash.com and as Maisie said Brian Gavin diamonds is great too.

Pearlman''s Jewelers also has a fabulous selection of designer brand eternity bands if that is important to you.

TBjumper

Shiny_Rock

Thx Neatfreak,

I guess I should have been more specific.

I worry that the high volume online vendors (wont name names but some eBay vendors etc) have extremely LOW prices b/c the quality is worse then they are advertising it to be.... i.e. "some VS2 to SI stones" in an eternity band... why the heck wouldn’t you make it uniform if you were a vendor? That’s like saying.... weeelllllll it cold be eye clean in some spots maybe or maybe not, depends on where you look on the ring....

That kinda stuff makes me nervous. Like you are playing the lotto, you could get really lucky and walk away with a great band, or like more times than not you are getting a massed produced "dud" leaving something to be desired.

I COMPELETY agree with you about the good vendors... I may not have many posts but I have stalked this board for close to a year trying to educate myself and have learned verrrrry quickly about all the pros of a WF, Facets GOG etc.

16.gif

I actually posted asking for opinions on another online vendor and I quickly learned when the prices seem a little too good to be true it usually is
38.gif

tiffy_b

Rough_Rock
I''m looking for a shared prong eternity band with round diamonds. I''d like to have the diamonds a little more than 1/2 or 3/4 down and it should be white gold. Since my fingers are quite slender, I think the band should''nt be too wide.

mayerice

Rough_Rock
Go with Brian, he is a great guy, honest and knows his stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results