shape
carat
color
clarity

Eternity Band Help

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

isthree00

Rough_Rock
Hello all,

My fiance and i are looking into wedding bands. her ring is a round a cut above H&A from whiteflash in a tiffany 6 prong platinum knife edge setting. we are considering a plain platinum knife-edge band to match but we also want to look into an eternity band. she is looking for something with diamonds all the way around. she''s looking for a setting with prongs inbetween the diamonds as opposed to a channel setting (sorry i don''t know the terms for what this is called
1.gif
)

Our budget is around $1000. Can we get something nice for that amount? Her diamond is an I/SI2 but is eye-clean and faces up very white due to the excellent H&A cut. I assume that''d be helpful with an e-band because we won''t need E colored stones to go in it.

I just don''t want the e-band to take away from the beauty of the center stone because it''s gorgeous and her friends'' eyes always bulge out of their heads when they see her stone.

Any help on where to look or if it''s even possible given our budget would be greatly appreciated. I haven''t had the time to do the research i did when i bought her engagement ring so i''m kind of in the dark.

thanks in advance!

john

niceice

Brilliant_Rock
What you are referring to is called a "shared prong" eternity ring. WhiteFlash or any one of the other vendors here on PS should be able to help you with this...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results