shape
carat
color
clarity

Eternity Band from Alex Parks

P

Petalouda

Hello all,

I've been eyeing Alex Parks offerings for a long time now and am highly considering purchasing a sizable lab diamond from him one day. I wanted to get an everyday ring that wasn't too expensive to replace my Cartier ring (sniff :cry2:) I lost a few months ago. I wanted the ring to have a presence without being too blingy or showy. A couple weeks ago I saw a trellis style eternity band pop up and it was the right finger size, price and width so I went ahead and took the plunge. I'm pleased with this ring. The diamonds sparkle beautifully and I love the way the trellis setting sits on my hand. Some photos for you all. Trellis1.jpeg Trellis2.jpeg Trellis3.jpeg Trellis4.jpeg Trellis5.jpeg Trellis6.jpeg

momofive

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful!

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
:love:Ooh, very nice!
Looks like it would be super comfortable to wear with that sleek design, too.

JV36912

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous!!

P

Petalouda

@ItsMainelyYou I honestly had a bit of anxiety with the trellis design before I received the ring but I absolutely love it. It is indeed very comfortable and offers a great side view of the diamonds.

TruLuv858

Brilliant_Rock
Absolutely beautiful! And your post is so timely...I literally DM'd him a few days ago about making me an Emerald cut Eternity band... his pricing is phenomenal, and I am hoping to commission him for a Big Stone myself, so a band is a great place to start. Enjoy your new beauty!!

Frumasring

Shiny_Rock
Hello all,

I've been eyeing Alex Parks offerings for a long time now and am highly considering purchasing a sizable lab diamond from him one day. I wanted to get an everyday ring that wasn't too expensive to replace my Cartier ring (sniff :cry2:) I lost a few months ago. I wanted the ring to have a presence without being too blingy or showy. A couple weeks ago I saw a trellis style eternity band pop up and it was the right finger size, price and width so I went ahead and took the plunge. I'm pleased with this ring. The diamonds sparkle beautifully and I love the way the trellis setting sits on my hand. Some photos for you all. Trellis1.jpeg Trellis2.jpeg Trellis3.jpeg Trellis4.jpeg Trellis5.jpeg Trellis6.jpeg

It’s gorgeous!! Wear it in great health!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
SO pretty!!! Looks beautiful on you, enjoy it @Petalouda!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results