carat
color
clarity

estate stud earrings opinion

vintagelover229

Ideal_Rock
Premium
dwhuser|1315593841|3013767 said:

I'd go with dover because they have better pictures and a good return policy. I've emailed the first company before on a few different items at different times with ZERO response. Is that to say they offer an inferior product? Absolutely not, however I like to know that I'm dealing with a vendor who will take time to reply to their potential costumers. Dover has great ebay feedback and have pretty good reviews on here. Products haven't always been 100% accurate as described but for the prices that they offer it hasn't been a big issues because you're usually still getting a great deal.

dwhuser

Rough_Rock
I searched in PS and found out that Dover Jewelry is a little lax on their grading. How about Israel Rose, any experiences?

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I would ask for more pictures of the first ones. Those pictures are useless.

I would have to go with Dover just because the images show more of what you are/arent getting.

dwhuser

Rough_Rock
By any chance, can the experts take a look at Dovers pictures and comment if they are an I and VS quality?

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
dwhuser|1315612286|3014038 said:
By any chance, can the experts take a look at Dovers pictures and comment if they are an I and VS quality?

Its very difficult to determine color through a picture over the computer- the lighting conditions the picture was taken in- the camera- our computer monitor are all factors that can affect how the color is viewed.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results