shape
carat
color
clarity

Essie Nail Polish Colors?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

nejarb

Shiny_Rock
Date: 10/29/2006 4:46:38 PM
Author: Milly
nejarb,

I don''t have any experience with enailsupply, but I just finished ordering from head2toebeauty.com and their prices are great! Essie sells for $3.19 and OPI for $4.29 when they usually retail for what $7-8 in beauty supply stores? Even with shipping added on, the average is $4 per bottle. Such a great deal!
36.gif

Some of the other ladies have been ordering through 8ty8beauty.com also.

thanks milly,

i just got my nail polish from enailsupply today. and i had been worried because i ordered it almost 3 weeks ago and could not get in touch with them. i did finally get my essie nail polish though, so i guess it''s a legitimate company, but i won''t order from it again b/c it didn''t respond to my email or answer its phone, and b/c my order took so long to arrive.

Christa

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 10/30/2006 6:29:33 PM
Author: nejarb
i just got my nail polish from enailsupply today. and i had been worried because i ordered it almost 3 weeks ago and could not get in touch with them. i did finally get my essie nail polish though, so i guess it''s a legitimate company, but i won''t order from it again b/c it didn''t respond to my email or answer its phone, and b/c my order took so long to arrive.
I wouldn''t either! 8ty8beauty.com was great--responded quickly to several pestering email questions, and I placed my order on Thursday and received it on Saturday (with shipping from NY to OR!). Highly recommend them!

nejarb

Shiny_Rock
Thanks Christa

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
my 8ty8 order came quickly too. I ordered on a monday afternoon and they arrived on wed.nicely packed and even a free gift of Essie top coat..

cutes814

Brilliant_Rock
Oooh, you got a free gift? NICE! I didn''t get any freebies from my site...
15.gif

DaniGirl

Rough_Rock
i too ordered from 8ty8beauty.com to stock up on all these great colors you guys keep talking about. The package came 3 days later in perfect condition, and I received a free gift bottle of color club polish in a pretty red color (forgot the name). i will definitely be using them again in the future!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Another good experience from 8ty8beauty.com here. I ordered mine on a Friday and received the order the following Wednesday, so less than 5 business days, and they gave me a free mini top coat as well. I will definitely order from them again.
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results