PenguinIce

Rough_Rock
Been sitting on this a while....

Don't have glamour shots.... but...

Jonathan (GoG) was nice enough to shoot a sweet HD video of the ring: :love:
http://vimeo.com/17379532

Center: Solasfera 1.11/E/SI1 http://www.goodoldgold.com/diamond/7600
Tacori Setting is: HT2326SM-1/2
Vendor: GoG and Tacori Concierge/Consultation ($25 deposit you get back after you purchase)

I actually bought this last year with a lot of help and good information off the PS community :appl:), but waiting for the "right moment" (last month - yeah a long time) finally was able to bring this baby out!!! :appl: The good thing is since I bought early I purchased before the prices go up. Tacori prices pretty much go up every year. They ain't cheap but you get very good quality and unique styling.

This is the petite version of the ring and the max size is about a ct which I maxed out ;)) by going over .116 (technically it's by width). The regular Tacori rings are sized for like 1.5ct centers and the setting is overall bigger, which thought was a bit much, she's a size 4 and she's petite. Plus the setting is almost twice as much!.

I did pay premium for the Solasfera but wanted something unique and also felt with side stones the center would "pop" more with something special in the center. She really likes sparkle (scintillation) which Solasfera definitely can deliver! :sun:

Very happy with how it came out... so is she!!! =)

Enjoy!

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
WOW that ring took my breath away! It is just stunning!!!

NTave

Shiny_Rock
It's beautiful:). I have the Tacori 2326 and it's just an amazing setting:) She will be so thrilled! Love the video.

slg47

Ideal_Rock
gorgeous!!!!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very beautiful - thanks for sharing with us!!

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
this ring is simply beautiful.... so much sparkle... :love: :love: Well Done!!! :appl:

catwalk82

Shiny_Rock
congrats! The ring is absolutely gorgeous!

stci

Ideal_Rock
Really gorgeous with the big big lightning video but I know the ring is probably perfect in normal light.

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That ring really has some sparkle pop! Looks gorgeous!

mitsui4

Brilliant_Rock
OMG!! I love how bling the diamond is~~ And you made the rightest choice ever by getting this ring!!
It is absolutely matchy matchy with the diamond!! PERFECT

minmin001

Ideal_Rock
the ring is gorgeous!!! :love: :love:

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Fabulous! It's stunning! :appl:

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Very pretty! I love it.

akemibabe

Rough_Rock
it's so sparkly!!! beautiful ring

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous!!! :love: I have tried on that Tacori setting before and it is really beautiful!

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Bling bling!! It's gorgeous! You need sunglasses to view it! :sun:

aussiemel

Rough_Rock
WOW!! That is absolutely stunning!!

PenguinIce

Rough_Rock
Thanks!

One issue is the ring rotates on her finger. The next size smaller 3.5 won't fit. Maybe it's too "top heavy" cause there's too many diamonds on top??? ;))

Any ideas? She was thinking of some simple scotch tape on the bottom.... but wondering if there's a "classier" solution :tongue:

Thanks!

JuneRose

Brilliant_Rock
PenguinIce|1318578372|3040053 said:
Thanks!

One issue is the ring rotates on her finger. The next size smaller 3.5 won't fit. Maybe it's too "top heavy" cause there's too many diamonds on top??? ;))

Any ideas? She was thinking of some simple scotch tape on the bottom.... but wondering if there's a "classier" solution :tongue:

Thanks!

You could put some sizing beads in -they make the ring fit tighter but not so tight she won't be able to get her knuckle through and they also help to stop spinning.

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
GORGEOUS! The video is really cool with the music! I bet she LOVES it! :appl: :appl: :appl:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Once she adds a wedding band, it will make the e-ring fit a little more snugly. But if it is still too loose after that, then she could have sizing beads added inside the shank.

renogirl

Shiny_Rock
Awesome Ring :love: :love: Congratulations!

hearts-arrows_girl

Brilliant_Rock
That ring looks amazing in that video! Congratulations on putting together such a beautiful ring. :appl:

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
Besutiful

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results