shape
carat
color
clarity

Ering rest into RHR

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

sparkel

Shiny_Rock
Hi everybody,

A while ago my mom gave me her ER and wedding band (parent's divorced). I decided to reset it into a right hand ring. I did it through a local jewler and the setting is by Claude Thibaudeau. The stones are not very big but I wear it often and i think it is funky. I have no specs on the stones but I think the largest one is 30 points. As you can see by the scratches I'm pretty hard on rings so please ignore them.

Cheers, Rebecca

ETA: I now notice my huge spelling error topic should read ERing Reset into RHR

reset ring 015.jpg

sparkel

Shiny_Rock
This is the side view which I think is the really cool part.

Thanks! Rebecca

reset ring 016.jpg

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
very cool!
10.gif

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
That is a really attractive and interesting ring! I love seeing different designs for right hand rings. I also wear a ring by Claude Thibaudeau on my right hand and I really like his work.

Liquiddazi

Shiny_Rock
I like it, very unique and funky!
1.gif

FacetFire

Brilliant_Rock
Fun! What a great idea!

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
Wow, your ring is so unique and stunning!
30.gif
30.gif
Great choice!

sparkel

Shiny_Rock
Hi everybody,

Thanks for all the nice comments, I had fun picking out the setting. Nothing like having your fingers magnified 50x to make you feel like you have the worlds largest hands, lol.

1.gif
Rebecca

divergrrl

Ideal_Rock
Great RHR!! How neat you get to wear something from the era of your parent''s marriage (and the birth of you most importantly).

Question, the big fat sparkly pear diamond in your avatar? Is that YOURS? I luurrrrrrrrrrrrvvvvvvvvve it. I want it. If its set in a ring I must see it. That, my dear, is the pear of my DREAMS!

Divergrrl.

divergrrl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/22/2007 5:49:21 PM
Author: sparkel
Hi everybody,

Thanks for all the nice comments, I had fun picking out the setting. Nothing like having your fingers magnified 50x to make you feel like you have the worlds largest hands, lol.

1.gif
Rebecca

hear hear..(your hands are lovely btw) .I always thought I had pretty hands until I became a pricescoper. Now I feel like I have big fat hands. Who cares about wearing size 6 clothes!! I want to wear a size 3 ring! Whoda thunk diamonds look bigger on smaller hands? Ignorance WAS bliss.

Divergrrl

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results