shape
carat
color
clarity

Ering done... pics from WF

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

LikeDeIce

Rough_Rock
Well, Whiteflash sent me the teaser pics for the ering I just purchased for my girlfriend, and I should have the ring in hand on Tuesday! I honestly cannot thank PSers enough for helping me out. I had never even heard of "AGS0" or "H&A" and now I''ve purchased one and I think/hope it''ll be a stunner. The setting is simple, but I know it''s what she wants. This is the center stone. Let me know what you think!

WFering2tiff4prong.JPG

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous stone, and love the setting. Very elegant!! She''ll be thrilled!! You did a great job!!
36.gif

lisaC

Brilliant_Rock
It''s lovely! I''m sure she''ll be thrilled. Please come back with handshots after you propose.
1.gif

LikeDeIce

Rough_Rock
Thanks Kaleigh and Lisa, I will post a few pics when I get it in, and definitely post some handshots after I propose... problem is, that might be awhile. I was going to do it sometime in may, but our may weekends are already booking up, and I would like to do the engagement thing on a weekend when I have time to plan out a special day. Oh well, if I have to wait to June, i''ll survive.

sera

Ideal_Rock
Very classy... I''m sure it will be stunning!

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Its very lovely
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results