shape
carat
color
clarity

Erica''s jaw-dropping Asscher for sale? Can it be?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a treasure!!!
For about 1 second I considered grabbing it, but it would be a tragedy to bust up that beautiful LM ring.

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Uh Oh! Where are my heart pills?
This 3-ct antique asscher in a Leon Mege setting for only $24,500?

DROOOOL-O-RAMA
30.gif
30.gif

eml.jpg

Cinna

Shiny_Rock
My goodness! If only I could afford it! Then it would be on my finger in a heartbeat!

But the 2.34 is kinda in my budget and looks gorgeous... so tempting!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/8/2010 2:01:13 PM
Author: kenny
What a treasure!!!
For about 1 second I considered grabbing it, but it would be a tragedy to bust up that beautiful LM ring.
I was chatting with Erica about that gorgeous ring a couple of weeks ago when I started the process for my latest addition.
31.gif

It''s the EXACT ring I would buy in the next 10-20 years. I so wish I could afford it right now.
7.gif

winternight

Brilliant_Rock
Do you think my husband would notice if I bought that ring for myself? Lol. I would be dead but soooo happy. Love that ring. It looks so white to me also for the color.

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/8/2010 2:57:47 PM
Author: LaurenThePartier
... my latest addition.
31.gif

. . . yeeeeeees . . . do tell . . .

Lurchie

Shiny_Rock
Date: 3/8/2010 2:57:47 PM
Author: LaurenThePartier

Date: 3/8/2010 2:01:13 PM
Author: kenny
What a treasure!!!
I was chatting with Erica about that gorgeous ring a couple of weeks ago when I started the process for my latest addition.
31.gif

It''s the EXACT ring I would buy in the next 10-20 years. I so wish I could afford it right now.
7.gif
Ditto to everything. Maybe I can convince DH that I would NEVER need another piece of jewelry EVER if I had this ring.

LTP - do we know what your latest project is? Do I need to take a stroll over to CS?

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@LTP, mmm very smooth fluid lines!
18.gif

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Erica, Karl or anyone.
Can you say how many rows of pavilion and crown facets this asscher has?

In the large pic above I love the tiny box right next to the culet.
With one row of pavilion facets so near the culet there must be more than 3 rows of pavilion facets?

No?

Here is a side view.

eashs.jpg

Cinna

Shiny_Rock
Date: 3/8/2010 3:06:57 PM
Author: Lurchie

Ditto to everything. Maybe I can convince DH that I would NEVER need another piece of jewelry EVER if I had this ring.

LTP - do we know what your latest project is? Do I need to take a stroll over to CS?
LOL. I wrote my fiance an email shortly with the link right after I saw the ring and said the same thing! We are currently in search of an engagement ring right now. I wrote:

"Forget the wedding ring, bday gift, christmas gift etc. Just get me this ring, that''s all I need."
30.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''d love to have it!!!! But can''t swing it right now. I hope a PS''er buys it.

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
I sure hope PSer gets it too! HOW CAN SHE PART WITH IT???

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/8/2010 4:01:27 PM
Author: dreamer_d
HOW CAN SHE PART WITH IT???
She saw an Octavia.
27.gif

HVVS

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/8/2010 1:51:12 PM
Author:Lurchie
http://www.jewelsbyericagrace.com/new_arrivals

My heart aches for Erica for parting with this ring. But I'm dying to know who gets it! Let it be a PSer!

It's a business. She wears them a while then sells and gets something else. This has to be resold ring #4 or #5 by now. I was wondering just how long this one would stay, lol. The 2.36ct M/N OEC was hers, too. Then sold, and that owner tried to sell it for $9k to $10k of $11k for months with apparently no takers, and now it's back on JBEG only it's $13,250. What NEW project in in the works now?
31.gif

edit: Lest someone think I was being catty, I was not. I do the same with some of my possessions. I have traded up several times that way. Works for cars, works for other things, too.

Bella_mezzo

Ideal_Rock
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
I wishn that was in my budget!!!! that is my fave PS ring ever I think
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Lurchie

Shiny_Rock
LTP, it''s TDF! And yes, would go really nicely with the Asscher.
27.gif

Cinna, ooh I hope he takes you seriously!

ericad

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Date: 3/8/2010 4:13:10 PM
Author: HVVS

My heart aches for Erica for parting with this ring. But I'm dying to know who gets it! Let it be a PSer!

It's a business. She wears them a while then sells and gets something else. This has to be resold ring #4 or #5 by now. I was wondering just how long this one would stay, lol. The 2.36ct M/N OEC was hers, too. Then sold, and that owner tried to sell it for $9k to $10k of $11k for months with apparently no takers, and now it's back on JBEG only it's $13,250. What NEW project in in the works now?
31.gif

edit: Lest someone think I was being catty, I was not. I do the same with some of my possessions. I have traded up several times that way. Works for cars, works for other things, too.

Just hopping on with one quick clarification! I can't comment on this thread much, but just wanted to mention that any piece I've represented as a personal piece over the years has indeed been my own, separate from the business. I confess I'm a serial upgrader
9.gif
, hence the high turnover rate, lol (though to be fair, 2 of them were from back when I was strictly a consumer). Of course you're not being catty! But in my defense, shrinkage is a disease!

PS - Kenny, I'm quite sure it's a 3 step top and 4 step bottom.

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock

It''s a business. She wears them a while then sells and gets something else. This has to be resold ring #4 or #5 by now. I was wondering just how long this one would stay, lol. The 2.36ct M/N OEC was hers, too. Then sold, and that owner tried to sell it for $9k to $10k of $11k for months with apparently no takers, and now it''s back on JBEG only it''s $13,250. What NEW project in in the works now?
31.gif

I''m glad Erica clarified to avoid anyone jumping to further conclusions!
2.gif

rosetta

Ideal_Rock
erica, that ring is simply stunning!
30.gif

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hmmm. I don''t really need this *car* now do I? Gah, what can I sell???!!! WANT!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Our 25th wedding anniversary is coming up, but sigh still 2 years away... Darn it all....

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think if I was in the diamond BIZ I too would be a serial upgraded. Heck, I am not in the biz now and I am a bit of a serial upgraded
20.gif

Amethyste

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/8/2010 4:29:22 PM
Author: ericad

My heart aches for Erica for parting with this ring. But I''m dying to know who gets it! Let it be a PSer!

It''s a business. She wears them a while then sells and gets something else. This has to be resold ring #4 or #5 by now. I was wondering just how long this one would stay, lol. The 2.36ct M/N OEC was hers, too. Then sold, and that owner tried to sell it for $9k to $10k of $11k for months with apparently no takers, and now it''s back on JBEG only it''s $13,250. What NEW project in in the works now?
31.gif

Just hopping on with one quick clarification! I can''t comment on this thread much, but just wanted to mention that any piece I''ve represented as a personal piece over the years has indeed been my own, separate from the business. I confess I''m a serial upgrader
9.gif
, hence the high turnover rate, lol (though to be fair, 2 of them were from back when I was strictly a consumer). Of course you''re not being catty! But in my defense, shrinkage is a disease!

PS - Kenny, I''m quite sure it''s a 3 step top and 4 step bottom.

I have knows Erica for a loooooooooooooooong time. I know what she means bys to be a serial upgrader... nothing every satisfied me until I found "the One". I believe she might do that until she lands on the one that makes her heart sing. :)

iluvcarats

Ideal_Rock
*sigh* if only....
How could anything be better than that?
That is my favorite ring of all time
30.gif

Lurchie

Shiny_Rock
Well whatever she''s doing, it''s clear to me that Erica has The Answer to Life Itself. Does she know how to live or what?

Erica - thanks for popping by! Can''t wait to see your next project.
9.gif

Bella_mezzo

Ideal_Rock
I can''t wait to see what she''ll get next to top that!!!!!!!
3.gif

SparklyOEC

Brilliant_Rock
*sigh* if only! Like many others have said, I can''t wait to see what she gets next!
31.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results