shape
carat
color
clarity

Eric Walls Ring Design

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

axjxn

Rough_Rock
HI has anyone ever seen this design or seen the work of this designer at any store other than robbins diamods. The designers name is Eric Walls. The cost of the ring is 5000.00, I wanted to find a place that has it for cheaper or can make it for cheaper. This is only for the setting the center stone is seperate from the 5000.00 price. Thank you ...

awards1_r200ap.jpeg

awards1_r200ap.jpeg

diamondnovice

Shiny_Rock
Is $5000 the price Robbins quoted you or did you get that off of their website? If it is off of the website, that is the manufacturers suggested retail price. I know that my designer ring was alot less than what was quoted on their website.
1.gif

Also, I did a search on Eric Walls and Walls Design Collection. I only found Robbins' website. Hmmmm.
confused.gif

Iceman

Brilliant_Rock
Try ~Walls Design LTD
Boulder, CO

They were at the trade show last year

try the search Engine Dogpile
1.gif
It gives you all the finds from all the search engines
1.gif

Lanee

Brilliant_Rock
This is a really nice setting, I'm going to have to check Eric Walls or the Robbins Diamonds website out. Nice! I'm subscribing to this thread to find out more results, hope you don't mind.

axjxn

Rough_Rock
it also come with a princess setting , actually the one i want, if you find it anywhere else for cheaper please let me know...thank you

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results