shape
carat
color
clarity

ERD setting question

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think that might be a copy of a Leon Mege ring...

I don''t know if anyone has the one from ERD, but many have similar ones from Leon.

MsPicky

Rough_Rock
I think you would need side stones that are a little bit bigger...maybe .50 ct what does everyone else think? The .25 might be too small...I think if you were going for that size & u didn''t mind the solitaire you might as well stick to the solitaire...a 2 ct rock would look awesome alone anyways.

lovemyboy

Rough_Rock
MsPicky - I agree, I think the side stones should be a bit larger too. Hopefully, someone can chime in with some proportion advice
emwink.gif
. I love my solitaire, but DSS has taken hold of my eyes, and even with my eternity band I need something more....what is wrong with me
emotion-39.gif
!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Leon made the ring that''s on Mark''s site. Mark''s custom guys can make something close or he can commission Leon to make it (i go this route if you want that exact ring, no one does prongs like Leon). anyway, for a 2 carat I''d probably go up to .30''s for the sides, .25''s would be a little small IMO.

MMM

Brilliant_Rock
I know, know, know someone on ps has that setting, made by Leon. Let me go find it for you. Be right back........

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Kristydarling has that ring.... By Leon Mege

MMM

Brilliant_Rock
Ok, go to the Loen thread (https://www.pricescope.com/forum/show-me-the-ring/leon-mege-t24698-150.html) and on page 6 look at Kristy Darling''s ring and at Ries''s ring.

Kristy''s has the double progs shown on the ERD site, but i cant really see the side view (although i know she has a million pics of her ring if you find the right post)

Ries''s has doesnt have the double prongs, but other than that it looks right on.

MMM

Brilliant_Rock
Kristy Darling''s

kristydarlings 1 front.jpg

MMM

Brilliant_Rock
Kristy Darling''s

kristydarling2 side view.jpg

MMM

Brilliant_Rock
And Ries

Leon_4pic  6.jpg

lovemyboy

Rough_Rock
Thanks for the pics MMM! I had not seen a side shot before, it is stunning. So Leon does this ring for ERD? I MUST have this ring ASAP!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results