shape
carat
color
clarity

Erd/ be eternity ring experiences

ringsearching

Rough_Rock
Hi all,
I have read a few excellent reviews of erd/be eternity rings. I am wondering if their best quality diamonds match the cut/ shine of bgd and whiteflash aca and hearts and arrows.

Also, has anyone had a closed basket eternity made? Preferably with the scalloped look? I see beautiful open basket and u prong ones posted on this list and on their site, but i haven't seen any closed basket ones like the bgd dream or whiteflash closed, low set one. I searched previous posts and dont aee closed basket from erd/be posted as far as i could find.

I Already have quotes from whiteflash and bgd and want to possibly get a quote from them as well- but i would feel better if i had seen a picture of thay product from them.

Thanks!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Be sure if you go with a closed basket that the bottom opening is big enough to be able to clean the stones from the bottom. That's the only advice I have.

Fancygems

Brilliant_Rock
Hi,
I just had my eternity made by BE, I can see little arrows, they are white and sparkly (Mark will hand pick them) and the setting is Mark's handmade open basket, so not what your looking for in terms of setting. Good luck :wavey:

ringsearching

Rough_Rock
Fancyring, can u post pictures of your ring? I would love to see it! And did u end up comparing procing to any other vendors besides idj? Curious how it compared.

Fancygems

Brilliant_Rock
These are the blown up photos BE had sent me, I haven't gotten around to taking my own. I did not reach out for quotes from BGD (I did consider the dream band, however I loved an open basket) and I did not consider WF. Hope these help.

_37052.jpg

_37053.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results