shape
carat
color
clarity

ERD and Leon: A Match Made in Heaven!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

CDNinNYC

Ideal_Rock
Hello everyone!
35.gif

My lovely BF surprised me with a wonderful proposal Friday night. More details can be found in the LIW forum here. Mark T. and Leon did a wonderful job and we couldn't be happier.
36.gif

The weather in NY hasn't been cooperating lately but I managed to get a few clear shots. Will try to add more once the sun comes out!

Here are the stats:
GIA LabReport
1.51 Cushion Brilliant, 4 Main Pavilion
Measurements: 7.18 x 6.36 x 4.41mm
Colour: F
Clarity: VS2
Table: 60%
Depth: 69.3%
Polish: Very Good
Symmetry: Very Good
Girdle: Thin to Very Thick, Faceted
Flouro: Faint
Culet: Slightly large
Ratio: 1 to 1.13
Setting: Platinum solitaire setting with 1.05 tcw in pave.

ETA: Oops, forgot to mention for those that are interested; ring size is 6.75.

CDNsEring1.jpg

CDNinNYC

Ideal_Rock
36.gif

CDnsEring02.jpg

CDNinNYC

Ideal_Rock
30.gif

CDNsEring03.jpg

CDNinNYC

Ideal_Rock
emlove.gif

CDNsEring4.jpg

CDNinNYC

Ideal_Rock
5.gif

CDNsEring5.jpg

CDNinNYC

Ideal_Rock
emrose.gif

CDNsEring6.jpg

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow - your ring is GORGEOUS! I''m in love!

CDNinNYC

Ideal_Rock
Don''t know where that blue is coming from...

CDNsEring7.jpg

CDNinNYC

Ideal_Rock
Last one for now. Thanks for looking!

CDNsEring8.jpg

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
BEAUTIFUL!! Congratulations on your engagement.
36.gif
36.gif

CDNinNYC

Ideal_Rock
Thank you LaurenThePartier and Catmom!

You both have such beautiful rings that your compliments means alot!

October2008bride

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous!!! Lovely! You must be so excited!!! I can''t remember - are you getting married in NYC or in Canada?

scarlet16

Brilliant_Rock
Oh yay! I have been DYING to see your ring!!! It looks beautiful. Is it everything you hoped for?

ETA: And I just read you were at Tiff's on Saturday too! We were probably there at the same time!!!

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats CDN! Gorgeous ring and great pictures, despite the fact that it''s been raining so much here, I''m starting to feel like we should build an ark.... Leon never disappoints! It''s just beautiful.

Love in Bloom

Ideal_Rock
My goodness, it''s
36.gif
B E A U T I F U L
36.gif
!

CDNinNYC

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/20/2008 5:25:10 PM
Author: October2008bride
Gorgeous!!! Lovely! You must be so excited!!! I can''t remember - are you getting married in NYC or in Canada?
Thanks October! (That''s my favourite month, by the way.)

We''re actually not sure yet about the location. It''s going to be interesting with us living in NY, our immediate families and childhood friends in Canada, and extended family in Europe. Either way, it''s gonna be a destination wedding for a large group of people!

CDNinNYC

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/20/2008 5:25:11 PM
Author: scarlet16
Oh yay! I have been DYING to see your ring!!! It looks beautiful. Is it everything you hoped for?

ETA: And I just read you were at Tiff's on Saturday too! We were probably there at the same time!!!
LOL! Did you read how you were part of my proposal???!!! I thought it was hilarious!

I do love it, but it's taking some time getting used to wearing. I'm very conscious that it's on my finger. Leon and my BF made some tweaks I wasn't expecting (single vs. double claws, one-sided pave vs. three sided) but it was a pleasant surprise. Am glad I didn't know the final outcome completely.

BTW, BF almost went for the Lucida band as well but changed his mind at the last minute and bought the 3mm milgrain w-band. It looks great on his finger!

ETA: Don't know if you remember me mentioning BF being under stress due to his company being bought out by another in mid-March? Well, he received a verbal offer today from the buying-company. He was so thrilled; I was doing a happy dance around the living room for him!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

CDNinNYC

Ideal_Rock
Thanks gemgirl and Love in Bloom! BF sometimes catches me staring at it and just shakes his head, but I''m glad I have all you ladies to share this bling-affliction with!

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
Oh CDN that is beautimus!!!
30.gif

scarlet16

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/20/2008 5:43:05 PM
Author: CDNinNYC

Date: 5/20/2008 5:25:11 PM
Author: scarlet16

ETA: And I just read you were at Tiff''s on Saturday too! We were probably there at the same time!!!
LOL! Did you read how you were part of my proposal???!!! I thought it was hilarious!

I do love it, but it''s taking some time getting used to wearing. I''m very conscious that it''s on my finger. Leon and my BF made some tweaks I wasn''t expecting (single vs. double claws, one-sided pave vs. three sided) but it was a pleasant surprise. Am glad I didn''t know the final outcome completely.

BTW, BF almost went for the Lucida band as well but changed his mind at the last minute and bought the 3mm milgrain w-band. It looks great on his finger!

ETA: Don''t know if you remember me mentioning BF being under stress due to his company being bought out by another in mid-March? Well, he received a verbal offer today from the buying-company. He was so thrilled; I was doing a happy dance around the living room for him!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
I did read that...I''m honored to be part of your story!!! That is too funny!

It is beautiful...I''m sure you''ve been STARING at it every moment...I certainly still am with mine!

Aww...it would have been fun to run into you. Now we really have to do this get-togther!

THAT''S FANTASTIC NEWS!!! He''s one of the lucky ones. What a fabulous few days you''re having then, huh???
36.gif

sugarplum

Brilliant_Rock
CDN, that''s a beautiful ring!! congrats on your engagement!

ahappygirl

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations! Your ring is absolutely stunning. It''s perfect!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, beautiful and elegant, congrats
36.gif
36.gif

rainydaze

Ideal_Rock
Premium
congratulations on your engagement! your ring is so gorgeous, absolute perfection!

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Fabulous!!! I absolutely love it!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Wear it in good health!

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
Oh, it''s so beautiful!
36.gif

icekid

Ideal_Rock
It''s absolutely stunning! You truly can''t go wrong w/ ERD cushion and a Leon setting. Congrats
36.gif

aggiebling09

Shiny_Rock
what a dream!! congrats
30.gif

pixley

Brilliant_Rock
THAT IS HEAVENLY!

mom2twogirls

Shiny_Rock
A match made in heaven, indeed! Stunning! Congratulations and thanks for sharing!
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results