shape
carat
color
clarity

ER reset Maytal Hannah

Lvoeshinythings

Shiny_Rock
Of course! She was amazing from the start. I looked up her information and found her contact number and gave her a call. She picked up right away and I explained that I wanted to reset my ER but that it wasn’t a major overhaul just some details that bothered me about the other ring. I had an exact picture in my head of what I wanted and she listened very thoughtfully to my specific requests. I imagine she would be equally amazing to work with had I not had this vision and wanted to go through the design process with her from scratch. She has such an artistic eye and talent. I LOVED that she was so open, non judgmental, or pushy with any of it. She was patient and KIND and I didn’t ever feel pressured. I had reached out to another vendor earlier on but was disappointed that it was kind of a one-size-fits all model, with few limitations, but Maytal wasn’t like that all. She was so warm and thoughtful through the whole process. We had many texts back and forth and she was always quick to respond and thoughtful in her answers. The whole process took about 6 weeks and my ring arrived. When I opened the box I couldn’t believe it. She nailed it. She got every single detail how I wanted. I left the process feeling like it’s perfect and I wouldn’t want to change a thing. It was the most satisfying feeling after feeling my previous ring just wasn’t quite right. Moreover I can’t say enough about her as a person. She really is the most kind and thoughtful person and I feel like she has become a trusted friend. I can’t wait to do other projects with her down the road. It was an all around perfect experience and so easy. I highly recommend her for any project you might be considering. If you have any other specific questions please don’t hesitate to ask!

Thank you for the detail! I spoke to her recently and felt the same way. I trust her already. I have also contacted other vendors and been left so very disappointed in them. I am not hard to please but felt like I was a bother for other vendors while asking perfectly reasonable and normal questions.

Enjoy your beauty.

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
lovely!!!!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations. That is a beautifully done halo. Glad you are so happy with the process.

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
A beautiful halo design which looks gorgeous on you!

lilysweet

Shiny_Rock
Sublime! The setting PERFECTLY accentuates the lovely diamond! Congrats!!!

Donnass117

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Stunning! I love the delicate halo, it shows off that gorgeous diamond of yours perfectly. Congrats!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sorry I missed this before, but I wanted to tell you I love your new ring! :love: Maytal did a beautiful job and I always enjoy seeing her work posted here!

Moonie

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful!! The halo is delicate but still substantial enough to add more sparkle to the gorgeous center diamond.

SparklesandFlashes

Rough_Rock
Sorry someone asked for this a while ago!

Previous ring (wish I had a better pic) - it was a beautiful ring but the halo melee we’re just too tiny! My finger is a tiny bit bigger than a 4.5. Maytal made it down to the exact mm to give me the exact finger coverage I was looking for. The finger coverage went from about 10.1mm to 10.4mm. She used around 1mm melee stones but minimized the metal. I still love the other ring so I’m searching for a colored gemstone for it and I want to gift it to my eldest daughter.

26F5503F-CBAC-4C36-A30F-ED8874A6E6CA.jpeg

Starfacet

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's a perfect halo! And the CBI, well it's perfect too! Gorgeous, classic ring!

SparklenHue123

Shiny_Rock
Premium
gorgeous ring! maytal re-did my e-ring and she did our wedding bands and is doing a micropave band for me now :) she really is the best!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results