shape
carat
color
clarity

ER reset Maytal Hannah

SparklesandFlashes

Rough_Rock
I had my ER reset by Maytal Hannah and she was amazing to say the least!
I had very specific requests and she did EXACTLY what I wanted, including getting to the mm halo width I wanted and number of stones around it. Her artistry is amazing and I can totally see the difference between hand-forged and cast. She was quick in the turn around, gave me a discount because she was sensitive to the fact that it was a redo. Besides her amazing talent and professionalism she was so kind and most thoughtful in our correspondence and replied very quickly to all my questions. I highly recommend her and her work to anyone looking for a one-of-a-kind handmade piece of artistry. D4CEB4FE-A9B9-40FF-9C6A-E575E9A9070D.jpeg 44102A23-9F3F-49A6-AD0E-2727C2032113.jpeg DC96A910-B0AC-4006-AE5E-0DBBD019192F.jpeg E6342019-2968-4E78-B67F-5658E6090DC2.jpeg A65F7248-137E-423A-B0A7-364BD26302D7.jpeg DFFF0500-9FC4-4BC4-98B9-A6EF1732127F.jpeg

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stunning ❤️

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stunning!

Do you have before and after pics? That might be helpful.

737liz

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Absolutely perfect melee size for your stone! Can we see the original ring too?

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
That is amazing halo work, you must be over the moon!

hmr_mama

Brilliant_Rock
That is beautiful. Thanks for sharing! Would love to know the stats.

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, what a beautiful outcome!! I must add MH to my vendor list!! Your new ring is gorgeous!! Enjoy!

LinSF

Brilliant_Rock
Very pretty! Maytal is a dream to work with, so patient and listens to your requests thoughtfully.

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a beautiful and elegant ring. Maytall did a great job

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is stunning! :kiss2:
I too would love to see the before / after pics.

SparklesandFlashes

Rough_Rock
Thank you all for your kind words I really LOVE it! She was amazing. I’ll try to find some before pics

headlight

Ideal_Rock
It is so beautiful! I’m so glad you had a great experience and this exquisite ring!

Bruin Bling

Rough_Rock
Wow, what a fabulous stone and setting! Thanks for sharing.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Absolutely gorgeous!

Lvoeshinythings

Shiny_Rock
Could you tell us a little more about her process and what it was like working with her? I may end up starting a project with her and would love to know more!

SparklesandFlashes

Rough_Rock
Could you tell us a little more about her process and what it was like working with her? I may end up starting a project with her and would love to know more!

Of course! She was amazing from the start. I looked up her information and found her contact number and gave her a call. She picked up right away and I explained that I wanted to reset my ER but that it wasn’t a major overhaul just some details that bothered me about the other ring. I had an exact picture in my head of what I wanted and she listened very thoughtfully to my specific requests. I imagine she would be equally amazing to work with had I not had this vision and wanted to go through the design process with her from scratch. She has such an artistic eye and talent. I LOVED that she was so open, non judgmental, or pushy with any of it. She was patient and KIND and I didn’t ever feel pressured. I had reached out to another vendor earlier on but was disappointed that it was kind of a one-size-fits all model, with few limitations, but Maytal wasn’t like that all. She was so warm and thoughtful through the whole process. We had many texts back and forth and she was always quick to respond and thoughtful in her answers. The whole process took about 6 weeks and my ring arrived. When I opened the box I couldn’t believe it. She nailed it. She got every single detail how I wanted. I left the process feeling like it’s perfect and I wouldn’t want to change a thing. It was the most satisfying feeling after feeling my previous ring just wasn’t quite right. Moreover I can’t say enough about her as a person. She really is the most kind and thoughtful person and I feel like she has become a trusted friend. I can’t wait to do other projects with her down the road. It was an all around perfect experience and so easy. I highly recommend her for any project you might be considering. If you have any other specific questions please don’t hesitate to ask!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results