shape
carat
color
clarity

ER Pics

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

DM

Rough_Rock
I just got pics of a 1.2 ctw Marquise ER for my SO from White flash. Let me know what you all think.
0.70 E VS2 GIA GD GD Depth: 60.4 Table: 57
Setting is a .5 Princess channel set Cathedral. Thanks to everyone on here and to Bob from Whiteflash too

panku_ring2.jpg

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
It is beautiful. I love the setting!!! Congratulations on your engagement. Please post handshots when you receive it.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Very pretty!

BlackIsland

Shiny_Rock
Very nice! Congratulations. Have you had a wedding band made for it already?

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Gorgeous! I lurv marquise cuts'!

cheers--Sharon

snlee

Ideal_Rock
Very pretty! Congratulations!

DM

Rough_Rock
Thanks everyone, no wedding band yet. I want to atleast pick that one, there is a matching band for it though.

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hey a fancy cut. Good for you. Congratulations! I love fancy cuts. I''m a pear girl myself and if my computer was capable of downloading photos from my files, I would have posted pics a long time ago.

Congrats to you!

Just an idea....... and this is what I did to make my engagement ring into a wedding set. I got engaged hmmmm, thinking......13 yrs. ago and my pear is channel set with rounds. My engagement ring mounting (custom made by my jeweler) had a matching wedding band available. We bought one matching band when we booked our wedding and date and another matching band right before we went away to get married. So I have a band on either side of my pear. I had the whole thing tacked gently together when we got home, so if I ever want to take it apart, I can without damaging any of the mountings. It''s looks really nice, is wide and has a very nice presence with all three rings together. My total weight is almost 3 carats.

It''s just an idea........

poshpepper

Ideal_Rock
oooo, don''t see many marquise on here
3.gif
Its really pretty!!!

DM

Rough_Rock
gemgirl, thanks for your advice. I might actually look into your suggestion.

jfo

Brilliant_Rock
Very pretty! I bet she''ll LOVE it!

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
Very nice to see a marquis again; and in a lovely setting!

suzi

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful ring! Your SO is going to love it, I''m sure! Marquise cuts are my favorite (it''s what I have). Can''t wait to see some hand shots...
31.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results