carat
color
clarity

Enter the HPD contest!!

WinkHPD

Ideal_Rock
Trade
JDDN,

I just wanted to say thank you for posting this. I hope you are one of the posters there, it has been a lot of fun so far.

Wink

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Me, me...I posted a photo of a beautiful pair of studs (since I dont have any of my own :()

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks for having the contest, Wink! Good luck to all those who enter. :wavey:

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am not a member of FB.:silenced:

WinkHPD

Ideal_Rock
Trade
LOL Dancing Fire! You are missing a great time over there. It might actually surprise you, there are some mind clean pictures and conversations going on.

I have found that after spending ten to twelve hours at work, nothing relaxes me more than spending thirty to forty-five minutes relaxing with The Facebook and Instagram. So many wonderful things to see from so many wonderful people. I visit people and places around the world from the comfort of my home after dinner. Best way to travel, ever!

Here is a sunrise in Vic, Iceland by Scott Kelby, one of my favorite Instagram accounts to follow.

Scott Kelby sunrise in Vik Iceland.jpg

Wink

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Neither am I. No Instagram for me! (ohh suddenly that sounds very Luddite (ish)) .....

cheers--Sharon

... another FB-free person. :dance:

Dizzie

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
JDDN,
Thank you very much for sharing this - I took part in that contest too.

I only had great experience with HP diamonds - the stone in my avatar is the stone that originally came from Wink, BTW :)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results